Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero
Complete with ridiculous picture. [emoji14]

db993682d794bdb45b3f0bde1cc5bb08.jpg

Dont get me started! Lol. A buddy of mine smoked a LFD Dbl Lig "Chisel" at last week's poker game and it looked and smelled incredible. Bright white ash, nice n dark n oily. Are they really that strong and full bodied? I had an Oliva Cameroon wrapper, Dbl Perfecto that was nice n easy n mild in comparison.

Dont get me started! Lol. A buddy of mine smoked a LFD Dbl Lig "Chisel" at last week's poker game and it looked and smelled incredible. Bright white ash, nice n dark n oily. Are they really that strong and full bodied? I had an Oliva Cameroon wrapper, Dbl Perfecto that was nice n easy n mild in comparison.
Hey Bob. It was strong and full bodied, but not harsh. It was the first one I have had, but I am not sure I would buy another. There just wasn't enough going on with it flavor wise.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tried a couple of the new cubans today. A RyJ Cedros de Luxe La Casa del Habanos and the Club Allones LE2015. Recommend the RyJ. The Club Allones requires further aging.

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Just fired up some Edwards Nougat in my Bjarne freehand. Also, finished one of the best cigars I have smoked in quite a while, no band, and the buddy who gave it to me told me he "picked them up in central Florida last year, I don't remember exactly where, but it was somewhere around Tampa". It was about 6 by 60 and maduro, Hmmm shouldn't be too hard to find out the manufacturer. :mad:

Just finished a Montecristo #2, sitting in my lazy boy, in my shop/garage with the door open watching the rain fall listening to CBC radio. A perfect way to end the work week. Now to watch my Blue Jays play baseball. I keep meaning to install a big screen TV in my shop so I can watch the game and smoke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy