Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
At lunchtime I had a Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado. It was decent but not something I would go looking for specifically again.
For the evening wind down a PDR 1878:)an inexpensive favorite!

Bob I went looking for a Perdomo Patriach Maduro at the shop today. They said they weren't carrying the Patriarch anymore but found an unopened box in the stash and let me have a box of Toro size for fifty percent off:)

At lunchtime I had a Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado. It was decent but not something I would go looking for specifically again.

Bob I went looking for a Perdomo Patriach Maduro at the shop today. They said they weren't carrying the Patriarch anymore but found an unopened box in the stash and let me have a box of Toro size for fifty percent off:)

That sounds like a good deal there. Any time you can get 50% off, it isn't too bad. :D:eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here

You must have a lucky coin in your pocket or something. You get more deals than anybody I know. [huh]

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
JdN Fuerte. This smoke is growing on me, has much of the flavor of the antano and dc, but much milder and some other hints of flavor as well.

Got a new every day lighter for $15, a lotus double torch with a punch built in. Not the best lighter by any means, but not bad at all for $15. Also just won a Porsche PD2 on fleabay for $30 with box and papers.

You don't have a shop out there on the left coast?

No---nothing decent. The hippies out here smoke dope not cigars. :rolleyes:;)
I think there might be a decent one but it is something like 40 miles away. :eusa_doh:
The local one is a joke with nothing to speak of---one counter---One short counter with hardly anything behind it. :eusa_doh::rolleyes:
You are lucky you are where you are if they have or even allow smoke shops with a smoking lounge. They closed one out here one city over---something about having contraband or some such thing. ;):p It had a great lounge too. Darn it!:mad:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
No---nothing decent. The hippies out here smoke dope not cigars. :rolleyes:;)
I think there might be a decent one but it is something like 40 miles away. :eusa_doh:
The local one is a joke with nothing to speak of---one counter---One short counter with hardly anything behind it. :eusa_doh::rolleyes:
You are lucky you are where you are if they have or even allow smoke shops with a smoking lounge. They closed one out here one city over---something about having contraband or some such thing. ;):p It had a great lounge too. Darn it!:mad:

Bob's been to the lounge here:D but I get most of my cigars from a small shop a few miles away. They have events and stuff, and know what we both like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner