Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Fury964

Familiar Face
Hi all
First time post in this section, so here goes.

Hoyo De Monterrey, glass of Renault Carte Noire Extra Cognac (generous measure) and some light reading.
Glass warmer and ash tray, a recent present from a good friend, now broken in.

0eac16b4.jpg

7fcce0cd.jpg

Good times.

Last edited:
Hi all
First time post in this section, so here goes.

Hoyo De Monterrey, glass of Renault Carte Noire Extra Cognac (generous measure) and some light reading.
Glass warmer and ash tray, a recent present from a good friend, now broken in.

0eac16b4.jpg

7fcce0cd.jpg

Good times.

It certainly sounds like a good time. :cheers1: Tonight my friend is coming over with some cigars for us to try out. Sounds good to me. :D

So, what cigars did you try James and were they good?

He brought over some Perdomo Champagne cigars. They are actually pretty good. The wrapper was a colorado color and more than likely of connecticut origin. The finish was really well done. it was extremely smooth. There were plenty of almond, coffee and dark chocolate flavors with an even finish that was pleasant. It wasn't exactly a San Cristobal de la Habana El Morro but it was a decent smoke and one of my favorite brands that don't come from the little forbidden island. :p
And yes IC---kiss kiss Nick. :p

Fury964

Familiar Face
He brought over some Perdomo Champagne cigars. They are actually pretty good. The wrapper was a colorado color and more than likely of connecticut origin. The finish was really well done. it was extremely smooth. There were plenty of almond, coffee and dark chocolate flavors with an even finish that was pleasant. It wasn't exactly a San Cristobal de la Habana El Morro but it was a decent smoke and one of my favorite brands that don't come from the little forbidden island. :p
And yes IC---kiss kiss Nick. :p

Wow, even after all these years, cigars from there are still banned in the US?

Haven't seen any cigars over here that come from the States, but there again I haven't been looking for them. I'll have to see if my cigar shop stocks the ones you mention, they sound good.

Wow, even after all these years, cigars from there are still banned in the US?

Haven't seen any cigars over here that come from the States, but there again I haven't been looking for them. I'll have to see if my cigar shop stocks the ones you mention, they sound good.

The embargo still stands, yes.
There are some really good cigars that are not made on the little forbidden island though. Some are worth trying that is for sure. If I had my way though.......:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy