Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Had another Juan Lopez. Am smoking a Sancho Panza corona, the last few since it is discontinued.

Last edited:

Link

One of the Regulars
I only recently started smoking cigars, and last night I had a Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado En Cedros (I hope I typed that correctly).

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience buying cigars online and could recommend a site? Thank you.

I only recently started smoking cigars, and last night I had a Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado En Cedros (I hope I typed that correctly).

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience buying cigars online and could recommend a site? Thank you.

Geez, there are so many websites that are available out there. The ones I have dealt with over the years and have not had any problems with are:
jrcigar.com Their alternatives are a great deal and the ones that they say are full bodied are indeed full bodied. :p
bestcigarprices.com Not always the best price but they send out 25-30% off offers once in a while that definitely make them such.
cigarsinternational.com They have all kinds of deals that help out with price---daily deals, weekly deals etc.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had heard that Panza wasn't that great. What do you think?
I love it. Stay away from the Bachilleres and Molinos. You should try the Belicoso and Non Plus. It ages quite well. Most of my Sancho Panza are vintage 1996-2003. It is also the only brand besides Monte to make the A size. I like those lesser known brands cos they are not ruined by the oversupply.

I love it. Stay away from the Bachilleres and Molinos. You should try the Belicoso and Non Plus. It ages quite well. Most of my Sancho Panza are vintage 1996-2003. It is also the only brand besides Monte to make the A size. I like those lesser known brands cos they are not ruined by the oversupply.

Yes, the oversupply is a good point. I'll check it out. Thanks.

NeilA

Familiar Face
A friends birthday is comeing up and he and I are not smokers, but... occasional enjoyers. Anyhow, I thought I would get some cigars and a good drink for him. I am not a Connoisseur, so any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails