Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is a big cigar night. :p

Had 2 cigars in the afternoon with some fds, then another fd brought over a gift after dinner so treated him with a couple of cigars (he actually smoked 3 cigars in 3 hours). Today were Hoyo Petite Robusto and Hoyo Petite Pirimide.

Blackadder

Any thoughts about Punch cigars?
Great cigar. Worth trying are the Punch Punch, Churchills and Double Corona. Most other sizes have been discontinued. Interests in Punch have declined in recent years and seems to have gone to the regional and the limited edicion Punch.

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
Great cigar. Worth trying are the Punch Punch, Churchills and Double Corona. Most other sizes have been discontinued. Interests in Punch have declined in recent years and seems to have gone to the regional and the limited edicion Punch.
Thanks I will have to look for those. Anytime I want a good inexpensive cigar I always go with Punch.

Blackadder

A well supplied trip to Tokyo, courtesy of a great pal.
image.jpg

BriarWolf

One of the Regulars
After years of 'getting around to it' I finally got my hands on some Antonio y Cleopatra Grenadiers. Not much of an accomplishment, I hear your say. Yes, these are machine rolled 'drugstore' cigars, not exactly Rocky Patel. However, they were my grandfather's daily smoke. I have memories of standing next to him in the frigid January air, watching him puff away in his bright red tasseled knit cap, enjoying the quiet. I still have a few of his cigar boxes lying around. Its a mild smoke with a pleasant, light peppery air. The cocktail of nostalgia and affordability ensures these sticks have a permanent place in my humidor.

ayc1.jpg

After years of 'getting around to it' I finally got my hands on some Antonio y Cleopatra Grenadiers. Not much of an accomplishment, I hear your say. Yes, these are machine rolled 'drugstore' cigars, not exactly Rocky Patel. However, they were my grandfather's daily smoke. I have memories of standing next to him in the frigid January air, watching him puff away in his bright red tasseled knit cap, enjoying the quiet. I still have a few of his cigar boxes lying around. Its a mild smoke with a pleasant, light peppery air. The cocktail of nostalgia and affordability ensures these sticks have a permanent place in my humidor.

View attachment 30202

Who can argue with that? Nostalgia can make it taste like the best cuban. :p

Blackadder

They have smoking section hotel rooms there.......you live in a cigar lovers' Fairy Land. :p

Yes. People walking in the corridor will probably choke. LOL. Just got back this morning and already Partagas E2, Hoyo Petite Robusto, Partagas D6 and Romeo tubo #1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo