Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
I don't take the cellophane off, but then again, I never keep more than 30 or 40 cigars in my humidor at one time. I don't try to age them at home. I keep the bulk in my locker at the cigar shop (I don't take the cellophane off of those either). Which brings me to question #2...it depends. I probably average three cigars a week, but sometimes I smoke three in a day, sometimes I go a week without smoking any. A lot depends on the weather. You and I live in the same town, so you know what it can be like outdoors at different times of the year. I get to the cigar lounge when I can in the summer, but that's hit or miss, depending on how busy I am.
What lounge do you go to? I live in the Clear Lake area and was looking for a nice lounge to join

What lounge do you go to? I live in the Clear Lake area and was looking for a nice lounge to join

I live up in Spring, so I go to Lone Star Tobacco off of 249. Ben is sort of the dean of Houston tobacconists now, having been out that way for 30+years. They've moved into a nice new shop with a nice lounge and lockers. Of course, that's not helping you down on the south side. I don't know what's down there these days, but I would think there's *something* in the CL area.

On a side note, I lived on a boat down in Seabrook for a while back in my younger days. Those were good times.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
I'm a Pete Johnson fan and you can see his hand in them. Medium /strong spicy long burn great draw. Annual pepinmania event at holts last night. Picked up three canisters of Tat black corona gordas and a box of no. 7's. Hubba Hubba indeed.

Last edited:

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
Do report back about what you think of them. :D
cigar.gif
I finally smoked the Oliva Melanio and I must say it was pretty good but I think the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 is better.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Had a Davidoff petite corona size cigar that my fd gave me, then a Hoyo Petite Robusto. Now Upmann Petite Corona. Some pre-launch cigars Monte 80th anniversario

IMG_20150615_192619403.jpg

And trust me when I say not to buy the Upmann petite corona. WTH. They did not simply forget to severe the stem from the leave, they deliberately put the stem in without the leave.

View attachment 30903

Attachments

• IMG_20150615_192608116.jpg
    IMG_20150615_192608116.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo