Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

rkwilker

One Too Many
Friday night was our annual Christmas hot tub party. 32 degrees and a full moon...perfect weather. Combined with a Fuente Canones and Bookers on the rocks. The fuente was the size of a small car. Nice smoke. Last night was another Christmas party at a neighbor's home. Black Partagas pirimide with more Bookers. I really like the Black Partagas series. Highly recommend them. Happy holidays!

Kermez

A-List Customer
rkwilker said:
bined with a Fuente Canones and Bookers on the rocks. The fuente was the size of a small car. Nice smoke.

Yeah, I love lighting up one of those 2-hour chair legs! :D

I takes some cajones to smoke a Canones! lol

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Hello,

I'll think I'll use my inaugural posting to hold up the pipe side of the ashtray.

Penzance in a Dunhill Chestnut quarter-bent Dublin.

Cheers and dry ashes,

Mac

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kermez said:
Also, Mr. Paladin, I was speaking with some of the other patrons, and I don't remember how the subject came up, but I thought of you when one of them informed me he had the complete series of your namesake on DVD.

Thats a great series and I have the full set too (big surprise that, I suppose).

Had a cold the last few days; no cigars-plenty of scotch!

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Slim, Lancealot,

Thank you for the kind welcome. It's a pleasure making your acquaintance.

Mac

Smoking Pembroke in a Blakemar bullcap.

RedPop4

One Too Many
Over the weekend I had another of my ever dwindling box of 1958 Pre-Embargo Genuine Counterfeit Cuban Cigars Epicure (I believe.) I've spoken of these before, they're little perfectos with the tuck at the foot. I bought this box seven years ago, and have a few left.

Followed that with a corona sized cigar I know not what. It had no band, and I forgot to write on the head what it is. THe head has a "triple" cap, though. So I'm somewhat certain of its provenance, but that's all I know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner