Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
I think he should move up to the next Islay level and try either Bowmore 18 or Bruichladdich. They are slightly more potent that the "Bunn" but many of those delicate tastebuds should have been crashed by the time that bottle is done! :p :p :D

Had just a common Por Larranaga while looking for a rolling shooter celebrating the new year early by pumping holes in parked cars.:(
Put a driver in the car so it can fight back!!:D
Por Larranaga, mmmmmnn:)

rkwilker

One Too Many
Family and I have been doing some holiday traveling. Good to be back home. Got a box of Rocky Patel sungrown toros for Christmas and have been working on them as we traveled. Last night was a black Partagas pirimide with Blantons/rocks. Tonight will be a Fuente Hemingway Sig with a repeat of Blantons. Headed to a New Years Eve party with the wife tonight and I have a Fuente Canones in reserve just in case I decide to spend the week there. This cigar is the size of a small tree so it may have to wait til another day, but its always good to have a plan B. Clearly I will be having a Fuente New Year. Happy New Years to all! ;)

Green Miller

New in Town
Squadron Leader Chicagoland Pipe Show 2008 special edition pipe tobacco (by Samuel Gawith from a 1930's recipe) in a Tom Eltang "Bing Crosby" style long billiard. Nice kick. Plus some Hennessey Cognac.

vonwotan

Practically Family
After a nap we made up a batch of spiced coffee with a splash of brandy and I filled my pipe McClelland Christmas Cheer.

The recovery from a wonderful New Year's dinner and celebration with the restaurant's owners and staff continues slowly.

spiridon

A-List Customer
Headed over to the Sugar Bowl today.....have a lineup of: Bolivar Beli, Ramon Allones S.S. , and a couple of La Lunas. I hope I get to "celebrate" a victory with the Bolivar!:D

captcouv

New in Town
Canones

rkwilker said:
Headed to a New Years Eve party with the wife tonight and I have a Fuente Canones in reserve just in case I decide to spend the week there. This cigar is the size of a small tree so it may have to wait til another day, but its always good to have a plan B. Clearly I will be having a Fuente New Year. Happy New Years to all! ;)

Canones are my absolute favorite. Used to be able to buy a box of 10 for $30!!! I'd always buy a couple of boxes and share them at Marine Corp Birthday Balls. Then they got scarce and EXPENSIVE! Still I'll get one now and then and enjoy a couple of hours of solitude, reflection and a great smoke...

rkwilker

One Too Many
captcouv...you are correct, they are good smokes but also require some time to enjoy. A friend bought me a box for a special occasion a couple of months ago so I have several left in the humidor. Last night was a CAO Brazilia toro. Nice combo with the Bookers/rocks. :eusa_clap

spiridon

A-List Customer
spiridon said:
Headed over to the Sugar Bowl today.....have a lineup of: Bolivar Beli, Ramon Allones S.S. , and a couple of La Lunas. I hope I get to "celebrate" a victory with the Bolivar!:D

Well that was certainly a waste of some good cigars. What an embarrassment!:rolleyes: ......long drive home for my Daughter and I....but at least the cigars were good!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou