Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did I buy?

ccc3

New in Town
I finally bought a hat that has motivated me to stop lurking and post.

I haven't been able to find much about Habrig. iS it generally considered a good hat? Any idea how old it might be?

Click hat for more and larger pics

ClickForMoreHatPics" style="color:

DSC01333.JPG

DSC01332.JPG

Thanks,

ccc

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I'd say it's probably '80s, or thereabouts.
The company is Austrian. I've never handled one, but do a search here on the lounge. I think the consensus is that they're nice hats.

It has nice lines, and looks good on you. I like that medium narrow width of ribbon.

ccc3

New in Town
I won't say that I'm from Knoxville. I am FROM Texas, but I am in the process of moving to the THE Knoxville.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
welcome aboard

... and welcome to Knox-Vegas, I have been here for a few years & can honestly say it is unlike anywhere else I have been... I haven't yet decided if that's on the plus or minus side of the ledger, though. [huh] The hat, however, I know nothing about, but it is nice looking. Let's see it on ya'!

luvthatlulu

Suspended
ccc3...

When you get into town, drop by Calhoun's Restaurant on Bearden Hill sometime for a fresh-brewed beer!

You'll get to meet Lulu (she'll be in the middle of a crowd of guys holding court) and me (I'll be the one crawling on the floor getting my fingers stepped on). You'll get to meet the Best Bartender in the World, Barry, too (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights)!

Would be great to meet you and any other Loungers from the area!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou