Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?

Evian

New in Town
Every year I make sure that I get at least one thing that I will definitely not send back. This year, I picked up a really nice looking Vanson Jacket. The one used on the first X-Men. I didn't like the yellow strips so I used Iodine to stain them a darker orangie color. I would post photos but I haven't figured out how to:rolleyes: So what did you buy yourself this Christmas?

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
An original Bronco A2 in a size 44 from the 1942 contract: W535ac29191.

001-27.jpg

022-17.jpg

015-33.jpg

Last edited:

CopperNY

A-List Customer
1950's Sabatier hand forged carbon steel 12" chef's knife.

needs to be reprofiled, but i picked it up for a song. just have to settle in for some quality time with a water stone and i'm all set. been hunting for a deal on one for a while now.

JakeHolman

One of the Regulars
3-piece tweed suit from John Simons Apparel. As a jeans and leather jacket man this is my attempt to smarten up a bit for 2011.

Steveb1

Familiar Face
A new clutch for my car... Unfortunately this was not planned so I had to shell out a chunk of money for which I wasn't expecting. The good news is I have a new clutch.

Aether

One of the Regulars
Nice.

I'm in Taunton on Xmas day, so you'd better make sure you lock your doors and windows or I might pop round and 'liberate' your wardrobe:p

apba1166

A-List Customer
1/4 ton of books from amazon and an alpaca-lined denim duster, which I like a lot, but when worn here probably leads others to believe they wandered into the circus.

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I wish I was bying a redskin shearling jacket, shearling mittens, a black cafe racer, a half belt and a stuart, but its not gonna happen. I did get alot of very nice vinyl records instead. I was picking up some stuff from my dad including an old 1969 sony rell to reel taperecorder and a lot of old vinyls so I have been adding to the collection with ten years after, king crimson, the allman brothers band, george harrison, cream, traffic, jeff beck and such along with some new tape so I can record some of the "new" stuff. This got very OT, sorry, but you had to know :D

53Effie

A-List Customer
Wesco custom harness boots. Mrs. Effie didn't even threaten me with mayhem either, which helps to keep the season jolly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner