Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do You Styling People Drink?

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
A good Tawney Port.
For a stiffer drink, Bombay Blue Saphire Gin Martini. (shaken not stirred)
With my supper I enjoy a Tablas Creek Mourvedre Red or a Roussanne.
With a lunch, unsweetend ice tea.
With breakfast I either take a cup or rocket fuel (camp style coffee) or Earl Grey or Irish Breakfast tea.

Cheers!

Dan

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Wild Root! It's nice to be here.

I don't recommend you try this, but I had a really rough day once, so to kick things up a bit I added a shot of Tabasco to my carbonated water. :rage:

I also like a tall glass of milk, but opt for skim. I have to watch my figure, of course!

Favorites:

Sidecar - no sugar rim, no cherry, thank you
Manhattan - Rye please, and yes bitter and cherry thank you
Bourbon Cocktail - yes, that's it's name. Bourbon, lemon, curacao, benedictine, bitters
Mai Tai - but you need Martinique rum and real rock candy syrup
A proper Daiquiri - NO ICE but stinging cold with a dash of orgeat
French 75 - Gin, lemon, powdered sugar, top it off with Champagne - Make these at your Christmas party and your friends will never forget!

Regards,

Senator Jack

Wild Root

Gone Home
PrettySquareGal said:
Thanks, Wild Root! It's nice to be here.

I don't recommend you try this, but I had a really rough day once, so to kick things up a bit I added a shot of Tabasco to my carbonated water. :rage:

I also like a tall glass of milk, but opt for skim. I have to watch my figure, of course!

Hahahahahaha Tobasco sparkling water! You're not as square as you think you are!

=WR=

fifi

Familiar Face
Hmmm, this could give the wrong impression...

1. Gin martini (Hendricks, Boodles, Bombay Sapphire), with a dash of Noilly Prat and a habanero olive
2. Manhattan
3. Bourbon (Bookers, Bakers, Basil-Hayden, Knob Creek, Blantons, Woodford Reserve, all of which make a great Manhattan), rocks.
4. Zinfandel
5. Port
6. Sauvignon Blanc (such as Cakebread), during the summer in Palm Springs.

Ummm, cheers!
Whitney;)

varga49

One of the Regulars
Mostly water

Mostly water but...The occasional Pearl Beer, with (my) Bar B Que or mexican food. I also like a dark ale, porter or stout from time to time.
During the winter holidays I like a good brandy, French usually.
An occasional coke, dr pepper, ginger ale, BUT!! I never drink anything with aspartame or any other artificial sweetner. That's another story though. I never drink "lite" lo-cal or lo-carb beer.
Having just returned from Russia I can tell you that I truely enjoyed the vodka experience. But that's another story also!

Jessica

One of the Regulars
I drink lots of water, (I'm a runner, so it's a must) but I looove dirty martinis, gin and tonics and I wouldn't be a true Napa Valley woman if I didn't adore the red wine.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Good Ole Blenheim Ginger Ale (made up the road from me).

Imagine your regular ginger ale, with about 20x the ginger. Made with pure spring water, jamaican ginger, and pure beet sugar.

If I drink anything alcoholic, it's usually an IPA with Mexican food.

jake431

Practically Family
Lately it's been vodka and soda with a lemon. Other favorites include:
Whiskey and water, or gin and tonic. The whiskey (and scotch, it all went) had to go cause the lady can't stand the smell. Sad...

-Jake

jake431

Practically Family
jamespowers said:
NOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHH! :beer: :cheers1: :p

Regards to all,

J

Yes, it's definitely a bone of contention, but if I wanted to sleep alone I'd be single, you know what I'm saying?

-Jake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR