Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

scored this for $68 ... seller had it listed as the wrong size

we shall see what shows up :)

s_l1600_1.jpg

s_l1600_3.jpg

Looks like a bargain!

Remember the old days when you had given up on buying hats? :rolleyes: :D

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
well ... upon further review looks like that Mallory is not going to fit ... getting refunded as we speak
damn shame ... but I am glad I inquired further and walked him through how to measure properly.
it should be back up soon ... someone should snag this hat

Last edited:

Celia

A-List Customer
well ... upon further review looks like that Mallory is not going to fit ... getting refunded as we speak
damn shame ... but I am glad I inquired further and walked him through how to measure properly.
What a shame... But at least you educated a seller in how to measure a hat, something seemingly beyond the capabilities of many ebay sellers!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
too big? too small?

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Still waiting for my UPS delivery. My regular driver must have stayed home with the Day Without a Woman "protest" or something. New guy/gal can't read house addresses apparently. I re-routed to the local UPS Store to avoid a repeat for tomorrow. It's only 1.67 miles from my house, but dang!

Sigh.... :(

Still waiting for my UPS delivery. My regular driver must have stayed home with the Day Without a Woman "protest" or something. New guy/gal can't read house addresses apparently. I re-routed to the local UPS Store to avoid a repeat for tomorrow. It's only 1.67 miles from my house, but dang!

Sigh.... :(
I've received deliveries later at night. I'm not that far from the UPS main facility. But a pain, bummer. Especially if it requires a signature...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo