Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Good to see you've found another one, Steve. Interesting already; I'm guessing that the cord was maybe to prevent it from dropping too low.
Maybe a stampede string.....for those windy occasions......
1708901008615.jpeg

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Got this Awesome Vogue late last night!
Never thought I’d ever end up with one, especially at an affordable price!
Was listed auction style with a make offer option. Seller accepted an offer that’s likely a quarter of its resell value.
Will forever stand as my most favorite fedora. Love the color and y’all know I like wide binding.
She just needs some shaping up.
Was shipped out this morning and that’s good because I can hardly breath till it gets here!!
75BF68ED-E125-44F5-BE12-79AE5E2DE213.jpeg

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
An OPA tagged Royal Stetson De Luxe Vita-Felt

View attachment 595483

View attachment 595484
Way to go, Don!! Hopefully we’ll both be able to go back to breathing in a few days!
I was watching that Vita-Felt just to see how much it went. Not bad at all!! Congratulations!

Was also watching a certain larger sized silver-ish Whippet that sold last night for around $860. Did you see that one? Gracious!

DonR

One of the Regulars
Way to go, Don!! Hopefully we’ll both be able to go back to breathing in a few days!
I was watching that Vita-Felt just to see how much it went. Not bad at all!! Congratulations!

Was also watching a certain larger sized silver-ish Whippet that sold last night for around $860. Did you see that one? Gracious!

Thanks. If it would have went for more, I would have lost it. I got it right at the amount of my last bid offer.

Yeah I saw that Whippet. That was crazy. It was a beautiful Whippet, but man, that's a lot.

[/URL]
Got this Awesome Vogue late last night!
Never thought I’d ever end up with one, especially at an affordable price!
Was listed auction style with a make offer option. Seller accepted an offer that’s likely a quarter of its resell value.
Will forever stand as my most favorite fedora. Love the color and y’all know I like wide binding.
She just needs some shaping up.
Was shipped out this morning and that’s good because I can hardly breath till it gets here!! View attachment 595787
Whooo boy. Great get!

“I’ll be home for Stingymas…”

Love the colors and that hat pin is interesting; wonder what it means?
i thought it was neat too... but I have no idea. Looks like either a horseshoe or wishbone with a star shape…. But almost has a bit of Star Trek kinda vibes.

Bob is gearing up for StingyMas in July .. StinJuly…. the half way to StingyMas celebration. LOL

wsmontana

A-List Customer
This one has been sitting around for a few months and I made the seller a crazy low offer that they accepted. No size tag but if the seller’s measurements are accurate it should fit. I’m not a big homburg guy but I’ve been looking for a Disney hat to go with a Disney box I have. The sweatband looks to be in bad shape but everything else looks good and I like the color.
IMG_5873.jpeg
IMG_5874.jpeg

The Shoe

One Too Many
i thought it was neat too... but I have no idea. Looks like either a horseshoe or wishbone with a star shape…. But almost has a bit of Star Trek kinda vibes.

Bob is gearing up for StingyMas in July .. StinJuly…. the half way to StingyMas celebration. LOL
Because all the Christmas traditions are winter ones, in New Zealand, some bars have a mid-winter Christmas celebration around July or August. When I moved to the Northern Hemisphere, I decided to celebrate a mid-summer Christmas like the ones I grew up with (held on the first weekend after the rainy season ends). So by having a StinJuly, you are really just showing some solidarity with the Southern Hemisphere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW