Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Well done Bob.

A brown Whippet! I want one in every color for everybody!

I’m glad it was you. I even set an alarm and still managed to get distracted and not bid. :)

Thanks guys!

Brent — I can’t count the number of times I’ve missed the end of an auction and see the result (usually an incredibly low price) in the morning. Not a great way to start the day, but I too am glad to see the lost hats end up here.

This win last night was also lower than expected (with a winning bid of half the original price).

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_3001.jpeg

IMG_3002.jpeg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
How cool,, I’m glad this one showed up here. Congratulations. This will be a great addition to your collection

that Schoble from the same seller also,caught my eye.

Same - glad it showed up here! I was also glad not to bid on it so I hope you got a good price. I just don't have room for any new hats right now, even if this one is really quite a good find. Congratulations and welcome to the Lounge!

wsmontana

A-List Customer

Well, my wife got to the package before me and was sure it contained multiple hats as it was a heavy duty 20x20x20 box that weighed over 5 lbs. She watched me unwrap the hat from many many taped layers of bubble wrap and burst out laughing when the beauty was finally revealed. I hope other collectors here don’t have to endure that sort of treatment from loved ones :).

The good news is the seller paid for shipping and I’m only in for $40. The hat is in perfect condition and the 5x Beaver is very nice and feels like it will be workable. Sadly, the hat is too small for me but I’m sure it will offer tons of enjoyment in shaping experimentation.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Last edited:

Mighty44

One Too Many
Well, my wife got to the package before me and was sure it contained multiple hats as it was a heavy duty 20x20x20 box that weighed over 5 lbs. She watched me unwrap the hat from many many taped layers of bubble wrap and burst out laughing when the beauty was finally revealed. I hope other collectors here don’t have to endure that sort of treatment from loved ones :).

The good news is the seller paid for shipping and I’m only in for $40. The hat is in perfect condition and the 5x Beaver is very nice and feels like it will be workable. Sadly, the hat is too small for me but I’m sure it will offer tons of enjoyment in shaping experimentation.

View attachment 615818

View attachment 615819
Wow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace