Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRB

One Too Many
CRH said:
Keep 'em tired and hungry. That's my motto. Panama Bob Cuenca.

hpim2416q.jpg
CRH, that is a picture worth framing. Nice subject matter all the way around. The hat looks very comfortable.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
DRB said:
CRH, that is a picture worth framing. Nice subject matter all the way around. The hat looks very comfortable.

Many thanks, Sir, and if you will forgive the braggadocio, I concur all the way around. :D

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jauntyone said:
I'm wearing my VS silver mist to-day:
usa2010013.jpg
That's an excellent one in the Stetson style. Good light color also, I'll have to get one or two new light colored ones. I would be interested in the comments of people over there about the American hat style you've got.

Some great straws (Lefty (super ribbon /bow) + Wife (cool sunglasses too), Kurt (fantastic ribbon color), CRH (cool ribbon), Mr ET (nice boater) from yesterday. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I wore my Champ Triumph straw but didn't take any photos.

Jaunty (classic AF), Daizawa (another classic AF, fantastic ribbon / bow treatment) and RBH (great ribbon treatment on your Stetson) sporting fine felts! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Bluesman61

Familiar Face
suitedcboy said:
You know where Slapout is???

Yep, I grew up in Prattville but ran around Millbrook and down in Pike Road. Passed through Holtville/Slapout on the way to the lake.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I know a few folks that live in Slapout. It's a unique place for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany