Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Aaron Hats said:
Before the recently added back porch railing:

IMG_0038.jpg

April 2007:

4-13-07B.jpg

Aaron
Thats it! I've got to move out of Florida!

That is cruelly nice!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
For the last few days I've been wearing the stingy brim that Art made for me. I call it my New York hat. Somehow it just seems like it would fit (the name that is).
thenewyorkhatpicturexf4.jpg

Sorry,I couldn't find anything else to hold up the hat so I used my head ;)

Aaron Hats

Vendor
indycop said:
Thats it! I've got to move out of Florida!

That is cruelly nice!

Come on up but do it fast before we close our borders. Southern New Hampshire is now known as northern Massachusetts. :D What can be better than no sales tax, no income tax and plenty of space to hunt, canoe, hike and a state who's motto is "live free or die".

Aaron

Fatdutchman

Practically Family
The Tom Harte

I actually wore this hat to work today (everybody thinks I'm wierd anyway, so I do what I want). My "Tom Harte" hat. I'll get better photos as soon as I can get some daylight...

Harte2.jpg

Harte1.jpg

;)

Fatdutchman

Practically Family
Made that sucker out of a rather ordinary looking Stetson 4X hat just the other day. Reshaped the crown and brim and stitched on the edge binding. I was going to go look for a braided leather band to go on it, but figured I'd just put on a ribbon, so I did. I don't have the brim turned up as much as in the movie...more of a sweep.

Got that hat off ebay and paid more to ship it than the hat cost me!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Aaron Hats said:
Come on up but do it fast before we close our borders. Southern New Hampshire is now known as northern Massachusetts. :D What can be better than no sales tax, no income tax and plenty of space to hunt, canoe, hike and a state who's motto is "live free or die".

Aaron
Are the police hiring up there?lol lol :rolleyes: :D

BrotherBob

Familiar Face
Back to straw.

Well, it's back to the straw Fedora. Glad I never actually put things in storage.

It's a balmy 70 here in Hoggetowne-on-the-Hoggetowne. I'm sure the IndyCop brood is enjoying the same weather. We don't call it Indian Summer, just "It's not winter, yet". Not even close." Tonight we decorated the Social Quarters, protected from the hellish weather by an open door so the cats can get in and out.

Okay, we watched Sue Runyon decorate while we watched the Dolphins lose...again. Hat by Dockers...honest...at an astounding $20.00.

l_2981cba1b4a27486ec5b6e5de9a24741.jpg

flylot74

One of the Regulars
No, no, no.... the term is eccentric!

..... looks good to me! But then, I'm an eccentric! :)

Fatdutchman said:
I actually wore this hat to work today (everybody thinks I'm wierd anyway, so I do what I want). My "Tom Harte" hat. I'll get better photos as soon as I can get some daylight...

Harte2.jpg

Harte1.jpg

;)

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Fatdutchman, You do really good work. Your "Tom Horn" is a beautiful Piece! For some reason it really appeals to me.
I've done everything but edge binding. So I mean it when I say,"You're a better man than I am Gunga Din!" :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
Fatdutchman said:

Harte2.jpg

Harte1.jpg

;)

GREAT HAT! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

mingoslim

Practically Family
Some great hats the last couple of days . . .

So I thought I would add one of my favorite ORs . . .

112707.jpg

Also waering one of my favorite ties . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav