Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Eagle Medalist Vita-Felt today. Whew, that's a mouthful! :)

DSCN2806.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hi again!

First of all, thank you for the warm welcome.:)

As I mentioned, straw is more like it these days. Today I wore my recreased cuencano:

DSC00219bbb.jpg

I selected a skinny bow tie, because the jacket lapels are on the narrow side. The hat has a 2'' brim, so I think there is some of a 60's vibe there...

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Straw Stingy

4882016729_a5fd1814f8_b.jpg

Maker has hidden his identity with a total absence of markings other than size. Its 90 and humid, lots of air circulation in this one.
Special for JtL.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Neo, you are spot-on in your assessment of that photo. You should become a hat model for Akubra! :eusa_clap

Mario, your photos are always awe-inspiring--never boring! :eusa_clap

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jbucklin said:
Neo, you are spot-on in your assessment of that photo. You should become a hat model for Akubra! :eusa_clap

lol. Thank you very much. I might have considered it, but I cannot smile. I literally mean that the muscles on the right side of my mouth are phenomenally weaker than those on my left, and what that produces is a smirk. I'm alright with it, but it makes it really, really hard to get a good photo of me (except at an angle).

Oh yeah, and Mario, Mallory's are never boring. I only learned about them a few days ago, so seeing one is like spotting a deer while hunting (you know, without the...uh...urge to kill :confused:). It's very exciting.

One Too Many
Special straws ¡¡¡

rlk said:
4882016729_a5fd1814f8_b.jpg

Maker has hidden his identity with a total absence of markings other than size. Its 90 and humid, lots of air circulation in this one.
Special for JtL.
All straw hats are special to me, I like whole, It is very nice.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles