Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
VS Dove today
e0ee82bb.jpg

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again, I LOVE that dove. Beautiful hat, Mike!!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Big Mac Attack!!

5517100237_cf6e82dd07_z.jpg
5517691772_d883c2650b_z.jpg

Inspired by Buler I went to pull out the MacLachlan and found where the few moths I have seen must have been living....
Full collection inspection and off to the store for more moth packets. So far all the boxes around it have come up clean. The buggers seem to have good taste:mad::mad::mad:

This had been cleaned and had a fully evaporated packet in the box.

Last edited:

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up

Inspired by Buler I went to pull out the MacLachlan and found where the few moths I have seen must have been living....
Full collection inspection and off to the store for more moth packets. Si far all the boxes around it have come up clean. The buggers seem to have good taste:mad::mad::mad:

Those Bastards!! They couldn't have went for the Whopper instead of the Big Mac......
You have inspired me to go through my hat boxes and see if any of those buggers have gotten into my felt.:cry::cry:

buler

I'll Lock Up
Full collection inspection and off to the store for more moth packets. So far all the boxes around it have come up clean. The buggers seem to have good taste:mad::mad::mad:

Oh no!! They went right for the cav edge?

B

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Oh no!! They went right for the cav edge?

B

They were distributed in more places leaving the white filaments but the Cav Edge seems to be the prime cut.
I've now inspected that whole wall of boxes and no other evidence. Need more supplies. Will be bombing when I go to Texas.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up

I moth would fly into your house and have hit the motherload of felt hats.
chambers-in-a-row3.jpg

You need to install Hyperbaric chambers with 24 hours surveillance
surveillance3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats