Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Razzman said:
Today it's the Trimble.

razzman68
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Wish we had some snow....:rolleyes:

deelovely

Practically Family
RBH said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap IC you are looking sharp as usual, and Dee that look is great. What is that hat and what is the brim width? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Thank you! It is my panama from Panama Hatworks... not sure of the brim width? [huh] :)

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Razzman said:
Thanks feltfan and bolthead! Jerekson attire is impeccable, and he is to be commended for it.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Casual suits me just fine. I do still wear a felt hat when dressed with a siut and going to a wedding or some such similar occasion.

Bolthead, did you make the hat stand? It's pretty nifty.
Nope, I got it on ebay.....I'll PM you, ok?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
apipeguy said:
Indy., great pics! happy anniversary! Indy, you're rockin a pocket watch! where's the pipe? haha..enjoy!
You probably don't want to know that I saw some in an Antique store in St. Marys today! One was a white carved white horse head with a folding type case for it. Also saw 2 Borsos advertised as beaver and the other as mink. I did not have the money they wanted but if someone with a smaller head tham mine lives near there you may want to check it out.:)

Big Man

deelovely said:
Today, returning from our weekend in St. Mary's, Georgia celebrating our anniversary....

First off, "happy anniversary" to you two. :eusa_clap

Second, great looking hats.

Third, St. Mary's, GA. My wife and I used to go to St. Mary's every October to the "Rock Shrimp Festival". It was the hokeyest little town festival ever, but was a blast, and a great excuse to sit on the veranda of the Riverview Hotel and drink Margaritas. :beer: We haven't been to St. Mary's in years. I'd love to go back again. You didn't, by chance, stay at the Riverview, did you? If so, how's the old place holding up? Is the owner of the hotel still the Mayor?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Big Man said:
You didn't, by chance, stay at the Riverview, did you? If so, how's the old place holding up? Is the owner of the hotel still the Mayor?
Why yes we did and sat on the balcony swing. Also ate at the Lang restaurant. I do not know about the owner though.
The place could use some paint and such but was cheap and fun, would make a great oldwest type hotel.:D

Big Man

indycop said:
Why yes we did and sat on the balcony swing. Also ate at the Lang restaurant. I do not know about the owner though.
The place could use some paint and such but was cheap and fun, would make a great oldwest type hotel.:D

Well, that's something. The Riverview has been around since about 1915 or 1920, I believe. When we were going there every year, we always got the same room (facing the building, it was on second floor, last room on the left front). We were there in October, 1992 when a small tornado came through. The wind was so strong that the rain came through the cracks in the window sills and through the air conditioner vents. The entire room was soaked. We all took "refuge" in the bar, where the Mayor treated everyone to a round. We had great fun that trip! ;)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Big Man said:
Well, that's something. The Riverview has been around since about 1915 or 1920, I believe. When we were going there every year, we always got the same room (facing the building, it was on second floor, last room on the left front). We were there in October, 1992 when a small tornado came through. The wind was so strong that the rain came through the cracks in the window sills and through the air conditioner vents. The entire room was soaked. We all took "refuge" in the bar, where the Mayor treated everyone to a round. We had great fun that trip! ;)
Stayed next door to that room facing the river:D

AlanC

indycop said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Will the Faulkner make it to Memphis this year?:D

Maybe. If we can figure out a good place to view hats I might bring a few from my meager collection. I'd like to see other's hats, too. As it will without question be miserably hot in Memphis then I know I'll be wearing a straw of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic