Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Just arrived from Mr. Fawcett - VS Black on Black

D334028-L.jpg

More in the Hall of Fame

Awesome work of ART, David! Your wife has wonderful taste in hats and hat makers. I love the ribbon detail. You really have gotten some wonderful hats lately. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Just a mediocre cell phone mirror picture today, but wearing my Oxblood custom from Black Sheep Hat Works out today, as there have been on and off showers in the bay area.
2011-06-01113846.jpg

Samuel

Practically Family
That's a nice one, Zetwal. Man, every time you post you show us something so unique and beautiful.

I wore my wife's grandpa late 70s semi-calado montecristi. Got tons of compliments but I still feel strange while wearing it. To sell or not to sell is the dilemma... I think I much rather wear a regular straw than this. I don't know what to do! [huh]
56.jpg

Don't sell it, Grandpa's hat is keeper!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I'm wearing a nice black straw I picked up from Rick Blaine here with my betrothed.

Scooter, the hat looks great and that is a very nice photo of you guys!

Just a mediocre cell phone mirror picture today, but wearing my Oxblood custom from Black Sheep Hat Works out today, as there have been on and off showers in the bay area.
2011-06-01113846.jpg

jlee, that hat is definitely one of my favorites here.

Today it was a little cooler... I wore my Stratoliner with a bit of aero-bling.

Very nice Stratolina, Alan. I have to find one of those some day!

For me, my Silverbelly VS today

photo-67-L.jpg

Last edited:

hasselhoff

One of the Regulars
That's a nice one, Zetwal. Man, every time you post you show us something so unique and beautiful.

I wore my wife's grandpa late 70s semi-calado montecristi. Got tons of compliments but I still feel strange while wearing it. To sell or not to sell is the dilemma... I think I much rather wear a regular straw than this. I don't know what to do! [huh]
56.jpg

If you're selling it, I definitly am a buyer!

Achturn

New in Town
Today it was a little cooler... I wore my Stratoliner with a bit of aero-bling.

I love the color! And while I'm not one for thin ribbons I love the way yours looks, especially with the bling!

33e63pc.jpg

Today I went grey, still don't know how I feel about having a feather in it but I didn't think to take it out when I walked out the door this morning.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dear Alan, I'm pretty sure you heard that about a million times already, but do you know that you bear an enormous resemblance to Steve Martin?

Not Steve Martin at all. I was thinking David Caruso. But whatever, it's the killer hats he buys that are the spectator sport. They raise the bar about what kind of purchases I should be making. Got to keep up with the Friedmans!

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
I love the color! And while I'm not one for thin ribbons I love the way yours looks, especially with the bling!

33e63pc.jpg

Today I went grey, still don't know how I feel about having a feather in it but I didn't think to take it out when I walked out the door this morning.

I LOVE the contrasting edge binding and hat ribbon ! (BTW, loose the feather, that hat DOES NOT need it :) ) It works well on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou