Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
old montecristi from Hand the Hatter - Boston

I think I'm going to have Lily wear all my hats for me.

071911.jpg

James71

A-List Customer
Good shape and color. Did you say you have a C crown crease on that? Generally I like center dent, but in the case of Campdraft with a high crown, I might try a C crown for once, if that's what you did with it.

Gday Dan,

This one has a diamond bash. It was a little fiddly and time consuming to get it right, but I love how it turned out.

Cdrebash2.jpg

CDrebashgfinal2.jpg

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
Hello, all. Finally back from Iraq. I have a chance this week to wear some "civvies" to a training course, so I took advantage of the opportunity to dress up a bit. Haven't worn a tie for over a year.

Bespoke lightweight grey slacks, herringbone sportsjacket, pink pinstripe shirt. (sorry the color didn't come out better in the pics) Silk rust print PS, Paul Frederick signature tie, Selentino Sterling fedora, and new-to-me preowned Allen Edmonds shoes thanks to member tonylumpkin here. I'm loving the shoes, although I do wish they were a half-size smaller. That's the chance of buying something online. Sometimes my feet take 10.5's, sometimes 11's.

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes