Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
=Clipper= said:
Looking quite dapper Paddy. Love it!

I posted this in the 'What are you wearing today' in the General Attire Thread..
This was yesterday..30's Templeform Fedora
saturday412085ko6.jpg

This is grand style done extremely well!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Clipper -- nicely done!

J.T. -- that Borsalino looks great on you. :eusa_clap

Alan -- that is one sharp lid.

Cheers,
JtL

MrFusion

One of the Regulars
J.T.Marcus said:
Mr. Fusion, Looking fantastic! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks, J.T.!
I wasn't the only one wearing a hat to services this Sunday, but I was the only one in a Fedora.
:eek:fftopic: Kind of disappointing what most people wear to church now - I think I was one of a handful of men that had a tie on. But I guess it's just good that they are there.

Custom79

One of the Regulars
No Fieldmaster Yet.

As I am patiently awaiting the results of Ken's handiwork, I have no fedora to wear yet.

Thus, I spent the afternoon sipping rum and orange juice wearing my Saber River cowboy hat, handmade for me by Roy Jackson of Jaxonbilt Hats.

Cheers.

C79

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Custom79 said:
As I am patiently awaiting the results of Ken's handiwork, I have no fedora to wear yet.

Thus, I spent the afternoon sipping rum and orange juice wearing my Saber River cowboy hat, handmade for me by Roy Jackson of Jaxonbilt Hats.

Cheers.

C79
It says what HAT are you wearing today so it doesn't have to be a fedora!:D No pic of the Saber River? :D Sounds like a cool hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou