Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Cap Alan.

Thank you Cicero... and :eusa_clap to everyone's closing hats for 2011... you look marvelous, and may you look and feel even better in 2012. :yo:

For me, playing dress-up with my younger daughter today. She went through all my derbies and selected this 1950s Stetson. I'm wearing my new to me Panama weave boater after a sweatband overhaul.

123111.jpg

scooter

Practically Family
Mike, that hat is gorgeous!

Alan, your daughter is lovely, and she makes a compelling argument in favor of derbies. Alas, not all of us look so striking!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Sweet Strat, zetwal!
Alan-- Man, you can really wear a boater, and I may as well put my bowlers away after being so thoroughly upstaged! I mean that in the nicest possible way, of course.
The Penny's Marathon looks perfect, though I enjoy those unintentional purple hues.

jlee-- my lord that is a great hat. did you say the brim was 2 1/8"? I wish there was a cross between Optimo's oxblood and the very warm oxblood that just showed up in the Falcon Park thread!

Oh, and Happy New Year from me too, everyone! Still choosing my big band gig hat for tonight. hm....

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Sweet Strat, zetwal!

Thanks, bowlerman!

You mention oxbloods. I wish that you could see (in person) the 30s oxblood Stetson featherweight that I pulled out of the closet this evening. I don't know if it's the cross you describe, but I have to think that you would really like it.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Cicero... and :eusa_clap to everyone's closing hats for 2011... you look marvelous, and may you look and feel even better in 2012. :yo:

For me, playing dress-up with my younger daughter today. She went through all my derbies and selected this 1950s Stetson. I'm wearing my new to me Panama weave boater after a sweatband overhaul.

Wow! Thats a great Photo Alan. You see your daughter and you look great.

Penney's Marathon

The Marathon is steel gray. Not sure why it looks a bit purple in the photo.

Orangegrad.Purple or Steel Gray, it looks great on you.

2011-12-31141349.jpg

Oxblood Optimo today.

Also, to all my fellow loungers and their families, wishing you all a safe and happy new year's eve, and a prosperous 2012.

A good choose jlee. Your Optimo fits you very well.

Happy New Year, everyone!

We are at the Prudencial Center in Boston, heading to a NYE wedding. Silverbelly VS

David. Great Outfit with a fantastic looking Silverbelly VS.

Happy New Year, everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum