Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stetson Standard Quality

030912.jpg

Getting over a cold.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
030912.jpg

Getting over a cold.

Those Stetson Standard Quality's are anything but...Standard. They are spectacular. I have had a couple in my possession, but this is my favorite, Alan. I have admired this hat ever since you got it. The brim detail is just phenomenal! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Those Stetson Standard Quality's are anything but...Standard. They are spectacular. I have had a couple in my possession, but this is my favorite, Alan. I have admired this hat ever since you got it. The brim detail is just phenomenal! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

This just says it all.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Those Stetson Standard Quality's are anything but...Standard.

Part of a typical business usage definition,

Universally or widely accepted, agreed upon, or established means of determining what something should be.

The old Stetson Standard is certainly something I can live with ... ;)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
DJH, I would really love that hat also. FF is a good way to end the week, but FA (Fawcett any-day) is good.

Thanks, BR. You are right of course, any-day is good for a VS hat!

David, have you posted a full hat collection photo? You have some real beauties.

Hey Randall, I keep thinking I'll do a full collection photo. One day I'll get around to it.

Fantastic Ale!!

Open Road.

Nice OR Hatto. I like your new photo location as well.

Fawcett Friday continues!
IMG0718-L.jpg

Hatted with my VS Moss. No more opportunities for different hats today.

Eric -

Eric, if there's one thing better than a nice VS hat on FAWCETT FRIDAY it's 2 nice VS hats!

I really like your Dark Moss, I'm off on a little road trip tomorrow (on a bloody bus no less) and I think my Dark Moss is the hat that's coming with me.

Alan - the Stetson is fabulous!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
So many to comment on today, everyone.
I can't single out any of those wonderful VS's, but can say--- only three in one day, Eric!? You can do better than that. ;)
Jauntyone-- very sharp. You're so well dressed. very dapper.
Steve-- great look with the bowler et ensemble!
David, Classy as always.
Rodkins, you really pull off the rustic look.
Nice cap, rlk.
Perry-- great shot! love the sepia, and the hat too!
Chief, fantastic shots of you and your dad. Great Optimo, and your dad really wears those shorter brimmed Stetsons well.
Ale... I swear you smile a little every time you photograph that new Optimo! maybe it's in your left eyebrow behind those specs. ;)
Alan. That is beautiful. Hope you can warm up that cold soon.

Got a few nice comments on my new Cav-edge Resistol today.
0053copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt