Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pw001m.jpg

Cooler weather today allows for an OR. Love those Strats Eric and Alan.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Man, so many nice ones and great places!

Here is another set from my trip to California:

Zuma beach/ Cuenca subfino "with character."

californiatrip22012269.jpg

californiatrip22012267.jpg

californiatrip22012268.jpg

Another coastal landmark I used to visit a lot when I was younger: Neptune's Net fried seafood restaurant near Leo Carrillo beach
californiatrip22012279.jpg

A mixture of Falcon Park and D Bar J from my amazing ocean view hotel room at the Malibu Beach Inn:

californiatrip22012107.jpg

californiatrip22012248.jpg

californiatrip22012099.jpg

Enjoying a great meal (duck), a beautiful view, and wonderful company at the Malibu Beach Inn's Carbon Beach Club restaurant on mine and my wife's wedding anniversary:

californiatrip22012117.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
In Georgetown, CO, waiting to take my kids on the Georgetown Loop Railroad for a short but gorgeous tour of the Rockies. This old private presidential car is from 1865. I loved all the detail work. Wish I had brought one of my old west derbies to hang on that rail!

californiatrip22012599.jpg

Almost home-- I think I took this photo during the nine million miles that is Nebraska, but it might be along I-76 just before the CO/NE line.

californiatrip22012649.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Oh yeah-- incidentally, the straw hat above flew suddenly off the dashboard onto the I-5 freeway en route to Disneyland, and I watched it get run over by a big rig in my rearview mirror before blowing all over the road...
I actually exited and looped around a couple miles and after about 20 minutes, my wife saw it on the shoulder and was able to retrieve it! With the exception of a small tire mark, and perhaps a little more unfurling of the front of the brim where it was already loose, the hat survived almost unscathed!

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice pics b'man. Calif beach pics bring back my own memories there.
Thats perseverance to go back and retrieve that hat after watching a semi roll over it, I d of just written it off and kept going.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
nice David!

Thanks, Alan - very nice Stratoliner for you again today

Hatto - hard to beat a good Open Road

Robert - wild cap.

My daughter and I were out with the doggies this afternoon. Here's little Pearl the Boston and I by the Nashua River. This is my Garrison Raiders hat.

smugshot5347949-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou