Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Traveling this evening thru Friday and completing the final arrangements. Perhaps like you folks, I leave spare clothes and shoes at the gym/office. My coaches attire and normal street clothes are very different items. I recognize this afternoon that I am keeping TOO much stuff at the gym. Specifically TOO many casual shoes. If there can be a bigger personal motivator, check the pic. I have to start adding a color variety to my brown, chestnut shoe shade wearing fad. When I get back I am moving a bunch of my stuff home. Jeepers!

IMG_3418-M.jpg

Traveling with my Art Fawcett VS Wanderer in granite felt. Removable liner installed and ready for all conditions.

Going to move out of my rut. Best, Eric -

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Case hope the Family is OK & good luck with the next storm....Stay warm Amigo
the last side-shot pic looks sorta like rod stewart with a beard in the snow.

Great Hats All today !!!
Alan ,,, Killer fuzzy
Baron ,,,WOW
& Awesome to all the other's today....

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
No Hat Today
Cant wear hats at work (except issued cap's)
but can you imagine if i could.
232323232%7Ffp73474%3Enu%3D358%3B%3E454%3E865%3E267%3C45495625%3Aot1lsi

1895 electric streetcar
but im off & wearin a hat now.

Last edited:

lauro13

One of the Regulars
Thanks! I just joined. After many years of wearing cheap hats I got the Pannizza and I wish I would have done it years ago! Its a world of difference. I've seen some of your post and by the pics i think we are in the same are? What side of the park are you on? Also, if Che reads this, Hi! We used to hang years ago at deluxe. Good to see you're still looking sharp.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Thanks! I just joined. After many years of wearing cheap hats I got the Pannizza and I wish I would have done it years ago! Its a world of difference. I've seen some of your post and by the pics i think we are in the same are? What side of the park are you on? Also, if Che reads this, Hi! We used to hang years ago at deluxe. Good to see you're still looking sharp.
Peanut !
Man ! good to see you here Amigo !
I miss those days we were Cholobillys & then the Swing scene started... Man could you dance !!! geez you had the coolest Pompadour......& hats
WOW come estas muchacho !!!! You look Stylin as always ! cool hat too...............................
Club deluxe, Bimbos, du nord, Tracy dick partys, Phil's speakeasy's, Royal Crown Revue in the early days !!!!!!
Bienviendos !
che

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou