Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Hang tough, Cattus! Way to smile in the face of adversity, by the way. :)

My Borso looked kind of wavy today, so now he's drying brim up after a quick spritz with distilled water and some nudging back to desired shape.

imageagk.jpg

Alan, great cap!

One Too Many
My only one Deutsch

DSC_8236_zps9c9f5a84.jpg

DSC_8252_zps7e85605a.jpg

DSC_8245_zps84c5a33c.jpg

I promised, so to meet, today I am wearing for fourth time my Wegener, since It was acquired in 2010, nice and excellent hat :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Cheers Manfred ¡¡¡

Last edited:
My Borso looked kind of wavy today, so now he's drying brim up after a quick spritz with distilled water and some nudging back to desired shape.

If you weren't selling of all your worldly belongings I would order you a Jiffy steamer. Steam is the bees knees... and no drying time.

Love your photo, and the coach's Mexican Deutsch too. Deutsch was my mother's maiden name.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
If you weren't selling of all your worldly belongings I would order you a Jiffy steamer. Steam is the bees knees... and no drying time.
LOL! Have you been perusing my EBay offerings?

Generous thought, the Jiffy Steamer. :) Using such a device would have robbed me of the 30 minutes I spent soaking up sun NEXT to the hat, as it was necessary to closely monitor the evaporation process.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric - you wore me down with your great VS Executives. I had to go and place an order for one!

Jared - I must confess, if the Prince was mine he'd probably stay locked in the closet, but you can pull off that look with style.

David; I am honored to have influence in your hat selection. Your hat closet is one of dreams and this future hat will hopefully meet with the considerable standards set by your other hats. :) Although truth be told, I did follow your lead on the VS Weston inspired fedora (post #5984 http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?13023-Art-Fawcett-VS-Hall-of-Fame/page599. I look forward to seeing your special hat with the chosen felt color and ribbon work that will make it distinctively your. I am anxious to see the work of "Art."

Humbled, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Jared; I love how you can wear that hat. The pic application makes the post very special.

Alan; Classy cap pic. Nice jewelry.

Coach; I love your shared pics and text! Thanks for sharing your hats as well as interesting life and interests.

GtDean; Ahhhhh the VS Playboy - darn that bon vivant is sharp.

Splinter; Wearing the homburg takes some style - you got the style.

Randall; Thanks for the creative "hat at rest" pic. Au natural indeed!

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Hang tough, Cattus! Way to smile in the face of adversity, by the way. :)

imageagk.jpg

Alan, great cap!

Randall, you shrunk!

Lots of truly fantastic hats today-- Alan, I love that cap n' beads.

Jared, you've been really taking out the sweet ones lately, not that you own any of bitter taste!

Recover well, Cattus.

1507-- Whatever you've been sporting lately has looked really sharp-- all of them-- do you have a closeup pic of the band on the Wegener? It looks really interesting.

I confess, I kept alternating today between my VS Bobby Blue and my Falcon Park Virtuoso. So here are two almost identical shots. Can you spot the difference? lol

010hm.jpg

001tag.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Eric. I loved your VS today too! One of these days you're going to have Art pleat the ribbon all the way 'round the crown, right? ;) It's such a refreshing change from the ordinary bow-- I can see why you like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic