Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazerbud

One of the Regulars
This is an awesome hat you got there, what I'm into at the moment.

019drn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

blazerbud

One of the Regulars
Yep, this whole get up. I could dig this outfit.

IMG_0402_zpsa3e7a93c.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have one pair of black jeans with white threads that are long enough to roll a cuff on, and this makes me think.......

stevew443

One of the Regulars
Tonight is my Friday night, so I decided to be casual. My work outfit is made up of a pair of nice cuffed and pleated khakis, a good blue cotton dress shirt with a lavender and grey paisley bow tie. No sport coat tonight, just my heavy leather bomber, but the hat is where I tried to shine a bit. I am wearing my butterscotch Biltmore President. I rarely wear this hat since it looks just a bit dressier than my other every day hats. I actually have work to do tonight, but I just cannot seem to get into the swing of things. Doing the easy tasks first to try to motivate myself.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice Tom, makes me wish I'd grabbed a Silverbelly when they were available.

Tumwater Tuesday for me - Midnite Blue Tummy

smugshot_717080-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Shoveling out from 10" of new snow. The landscape is very pretty looking with the warmer, new fallen snow. Wearing my wool Stormy Kromer (red of course).

IMG_4514-M.jpg

Enjoying our March winter, Eric -

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Clean as a whistle, Classy, Character, and Colorful, in that order, Tom, David, Sam, and Eric!

Didn't mean to neglect you, Perry! That's a beautiful looking hat-- a little stingier than usual for you? I really like all of your variations on monochromatic cream!

blazerbud, welcome to the lounge! I was lucky to find that derby in disguise. The felt is very soft, and the unbound pencil roll is perfectly even all the way around. The crown is unique in that it's really too low to crease in the center, and almost has a very slight reverse taper.

Today I'm wearing my new Falcon Park "Lawless" reproduction. Pictures will arrive shortly in the Falcon Park Hattery thread.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...Park-Hattery&p=1598854&viewfull=1#post1598854

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Justin, a fantastic hat that is sure! You look great with him!

Tom, great Open Road Biltmore!

David, the next hammer! Fantastic Tumwater in a great color!

Sam, love that Carmack, looks so good on you!

Perry, what a nice one! A snow white hat!

Eric, great Cap for winter days! In Germany a lot of sun and warm weather!

Jeff, a killer hat, great ribbon and color! You lucky devil.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday...

Started out with my Falcon Park (no photo), but then ended up with my new brown Dobbs...

B7C934CF.jpg

Also wanted something to match my Guinness!! ... :beer: ...

4F01DAA7.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It is great to be outside working the grill for a roast. A fleece blanket over a deck chair from the boat house and I am comfy. I am wearing my VS Whippet-esque fedora in Dark Moss. Content to watch the light snow fall queitly.

IMG_4535-M.jpg

Eric -

Last edited:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Great looking bunch-o-lids everybody. Always is inspiring.

A'nA, sounds like you may have invented a new drinking game, matching beer and fedora.

Eric, admire how you handle a predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany