Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphislawyer

Practically Family
New hat from Falcon Park, 2" brim, 4.25" crown height, center dent bash, underwelt with contrast stiching, 1.5" bow

falcon3.jpg

falcon1.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Courtney(Dalton) Homburg

Still working out the kinks(literally) as this was made into a small square and the crown pushed in:mad:

P1060093.JPG

Monte

A-List Customer
Had some luck lately, thrifting. I found this more modern 7X Stetson with the brim flanged upward all the way around...not sure of the official model or color(very light tan or silver perhaps) Anyone know the hat?
Western1_zps01bca587.jpeg

I brushed the stains out and thought I'd give it a shape more to my liking. Maybe open roadish with a diamond crease. It has nice feeling felt...not too hard, smooth.
Western2_zpse22ef8f2.jpeg

What do you think, loungers?
Western3_zps459e7d54.jpeg
Western4_zpsbd3d450a.jpeg

P.S. nice hat Alan, very sharp on ya.

Last edited:

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Had some luck lately, thrifting. I found this more modern 7X Stetson with the brim flanged upward all the way around...not sure of the official model or color(very light tan or silver perhaps) Anyone know the hat?
Western1_zps01bca587.jpeg

I brushed the stains out and thought I'd give it a shape more to my liking. Maybe open roadish with a diamond crease. It has nice feeling felt...not too hard, smooth.
Western2_zpse22ef8f2.jpeg

What do you think, loungers?
Western3_zps459e7d54.jpeg
Western4_zpsbd3d450a.jpeg

P.S. nice hat Alan, very sharp on ya.

Sweet find!! Looks great on you too!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Looks like an Open Road. Nice find.

IMG_20130313_230029_zps1e12cacd.jpg

A late in the day posting for me, took a break from thesis writing for one last meal at the venerable SF institution, Tommy Toy's, one of those good, old school fine dining establishments. Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket, so I got all dressed up in my bespoke suit (Hong Kong tailor), and finally put my Cavanagh Homburg to proper use.

Monte

A-List Customer
Roger, thanks. It actually fits nicely too, unlike some of the stiffer hats one runs across.
Jared, I wasn't sure if it could be an OR but I had that hat in mind when I was shaping it...thanx. Good luck in your future career--The suit and tie choice, impeccable.
Gtdean, couldn't look more like my Stetson (post tea kettle).
Iain, great jacket and hat as usual.
David, the quality of that felt shows on my screen.
Casechopper, your collection is formidable. I know I will never run into a lid like that at any of the establishments I frequent.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Monte, excellent find! Looks like it was made for you.

Jared, this is a sharp ensemble, man! Nice to see you in the rare 'burg. Sounds like a nice place for a meal.

David, super VS, too. I like the gills on that baby!

All around a great start this morning. I'm undecided as of yet.

okay, decided. going with the Dobbs Americana, with brim inspired from Mike's new Black Sheep hat!

002sbw.jpg

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Monte, good looking 7x and great job on brim and crease, that hat looks sharp on you!

Justin, great look with your Penn Craft!

Robert, wonderful Homburg, like the color and shape!

Alan, fantastic hat your Otto Matt!

memphis, sharp looking hat, great color too. Congrats to the new one!

Steve, that is a winner your Borsalino. The color and shape looks gorgeous!

Sam, beautiful Greta all around and a congrats to the new look with the Melone. Cool!

Jeff, both hats are great but you Lee counts to my favorites! I see you wear the Dobbs American, oh man I like this hat!

Eric, sharp hat as always and a wonderful sweater!

David, great executive, looks sharp, sounds sharp and he is sharp!

Iain, very good! You wear him well!

Tom, great hat as always!

Jared, sharp look with your Homburg, best of luck for your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters