Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Well it's not a fedora, and my yard isn't exactly afield, but here I am running from a branch while trying to rescue my son's bike from another one.

img20130409150432.jpg

No power since 1pm, and counting. Oh well.
Wheeeeeeee

img20130409210029.jpg

Monte

A-List Customer
Well, well. I was right about the behavior--wrong about the hommy. But It will go well with any of my brown fedoras.
She set up a trail of clues throughout the house to find...dah, dah, dah...a VINTAGE, CRICKETEER, PRINCE OF WALES CHECK SUIT (I hope that's right).
Light brown with light blue accent color. 2 button, single vent. The vest has a belt in the back. Gotta be '70s I'm thinking because the bottom of the pant legs are quite large.
The only thing I need to do is take in the length of pant legs a bit. Very pleased w the fit overall. It just seems like new, by the way. Hope you hat folk dig it. I'll post it w hat sometime soon.
suit2_zps2f003c4c.jpeg

HamilcarBarca3

One of the Regulars
Hello again, gents. I like the covers posted, they all look like very nice hats and I admire all of your collections of hats.

Today I wore a new hat I acquired, a hat by Roxford. Very nice hat, it will replace the other one that was a little too big for me.

PbMnjRD.jpg

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
She set up a trail of clues throughout the house to find...dah, dah, dah...a VINTAGE, CRICKETEER, PRINCE OF WALES CHECK SUIT (I hope that's right).
Light brown with light blue accent color. 2 button, single vent. The vest has a belt in the back.
suit2_zps2f003c4c.jpeg

Nice looking suit, Monte! That was sweet of her to lend a trail. Looking forward to the pics, and especially looking forward to the homburg!!

Monte

A-List Customer
Nice to see so many straws lately.
Nice looking suit, Monte! That was sweet of her to lend a trail. Looking forward to the pics, and especially looking forward to the homburg!!

No homburg yet but thanks for the comment. We were looking online one night and commenting on various suits but I didn't think she would get one. It is probably '70s and from the end of a time when there were a lot of good suits being made. I think Cricketeer has sadly gone out of business like many others. The pants are going to the tailor today and hopefully I'll get to show it off soon.

I hope your beach outing is fun....We are planning a small drive just to shop at her favorite high end, pre-owned stores. Hopefully I'll find something this time but those stores always have tiny men's sections!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Monte and David, thank you very much for the kind words about the Cap!

Monte, very nice suit, looking forward to more details!

AnA, a good choice and a sharp Milan on your head!

David, indeed a cool Whippet, you know you are the Whippet King but your Dualist, oh man, that is a beautiful Straw!

Jared, fantastic Borsalino, I love that hat!

Josh, yeeaaaha, that's a cool look, new but very sharp!

Sam, great Greta, I like the upturned brim!

John, a fine looking Straw your Tesa but you know that, I am sure!

HT, yeap, the season begins in US! We Germans have to fight with the temperature! Great hat Teach!

HamilcarBarca3, hat comes and hat goes that's is life. The new one looks also very good on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff