Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Everybody, Im catching up so all the hats posted up the last 4 days are Great All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had some R & R on the coast all i needed were 1 Cap (Cordova Cap) & 1 Fedora (Art-lite VS) dove....
I had a great time in Moss Landing CA !

Glorious pictures of what surely was a terrific escape to the coast, Che, and you look dynamite in both hats!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
You guys never disappoint. Starting the week with a bang! Al, the Stetson Standard is exemplary. And Perry, conversion or not, that's a really sharp lid.

I wore grey most of the day, with my Borsalino Ghiaccio to listen to and evaluate cello auditions.

020vpl.jpg

But switched to a more casual Stockman Special after the kids went to bed.

027tr.jpg

028fu.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Glorious pictures of what surely was a terrific escape to the coast, Che, and you look dynamite in both hats!
Al Thanks, peeking back a few pages the Standard is a Fave for sure,
Say i used to sell plugs at NFLCC California shows 25 years ago. I did very well prior to the Internet.
I Fished them wooden plugs too hence the name seabass !

B-Man ! love the 2 lids especially the profile shot of the Stockman,
Man i hope you & the family are getting by with the power outages & cold temps your suffering.

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
You guys never disappoint. Starting the week with a bang! Al, the Stetson Standard is exemplary.

I wore grey most of the day, with my Borsalino Ghiaccio to listen to and evaluate cello auditions.

But switched to a more casual Stockman Special after the kids went to bed.

Thanks much, Jeff, really appreciate the nod!

Excellent choice of hats, as always. Would have loved to hear some fine cello playing, as you must have. At least we heard Tony Ross play yesterday with Nobuko Imai. It has been devastating not to have the Minnesota Orchestra and St. Paul Chamber Orchestra concerts to attend this season...

Hanging out in the garage for a smoke and a cold one after the kids have gone off to bed, huh? That be a true Man Cave. :cool2:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Che, great photos! Love the look with your Cordova cap.

Justin, lovely Stetson on your head, the gold Medal is made for you!

Bert, that Knox is a good looking hat, nice shape and feather!

Alan, wowww, that is a brim! Killer Nutria Western hat and elegant Borsalino!

Andy, nice Straw, the right hat for a sunny day!

hatsRme, fine cutlery, I hope you find the right for you! The right hat is on your head!

Perry nice hat the J Lee Hat Co, looks great on you!

Robert, very stylish with the brim shape, stands you good!

Sam, sharp. Really nice hat the 10x.

Al, fabulous photos and hats. I am a fan of your Stetson!

John, fantastic Borsalino with a great brim swoop, looks sharp on you!

Jeff, both hats are great! A good cigar is a nice thing!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Al Thanks, peeking back a few pages the Standard is a Fave for sure,
Say i used to sell plugs at NFLCC California shows 25 years ago. I did very well prior to the Internet.
I Fished them wooden plugs too hence the name seabass !

Thanks, Che, the ancient 'Standard Quality' is one of my finest and most prized hats without doubt.

We are members of NFLCC and Ryan is very, VERY serious about his collecting. I grew up fishing the Catalina Channel and beyond for Swordfish, Striped Marlin, Yellowtail, Dorado, Yellowfin Tuna and Albacore(El Nino years), and the occasional White Sea Bass on light tackle, on party boats and our family fishing machine(Blackfin 32 Combi with tower and riggers). Cannot beat sight casting a fly or plug/jig to actively feeding gamefish under a floating kelp paddy in blue water thirty miles offshore!

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Al, fabulous photos and hats. I am a fan of your Stetson!

Which Stetson, my friend? lol

Kidding aside, I know the 'Standard Quality' is the belle of the ball and certain to be eye-catching, but I am quite fond of the old Spiral Stitch myself. It has a certain insouciant flair that is hard to define but is very tangible and appealing to me.

Thank you as always for your kind words, Manfred!

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been watching for one of those hatsRme. I can't justify spending what they cost new but if I ever see one in my size for cheap I'm picking it up. Definitely fun hats.

I've been watching for one of those hatsRme. I can't justify spending what they cost new but if I ever see one in my size for cheap I'm picking it up. Definitely fun hats.

We should trade, then, Case, don't you think? Boo ha ha!!!

Great hats today, fellas. Like the cap, Eric! Don't drop in in the rough... it'll blend right in and be hard to find. Almost Camo-like.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Tom, a great hat in the Fawn Color!

David, sharp outfit, looks good on you that style!

Perry, very elegant today. The Adam stands you fantastic!

Sam, great Selentino. Could be a bit warm under the hat by the warmer temperature!

hatsRme, woow, another big brimmed hat. Wonderful!

Eric, looks good on you the Donegal Cap, Nice fabric!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR