Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Golly gee, more snow today. We are expecting 6" of snow over the next 12-16 hours. I am home to have some lunch and then back to the gym. I went down to the lake side with the dogs and snaped a pic to showcase the start of the snow fall. The ice on the lake may not leave until late May. Wearing my VS Wanderer in a brighter cheery silverbelly colored felt.

IMG_4901-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
I've got to sort, clean, steam, photograph and catalogue this

Woah Paddy, you have your work cut ot there :eeek:

I will be keeping an eye on your stock, in the hope of a nice hat or two... I gutted that nice Homberg is one size too small; I would have snapped that up in a blink... and the bowler :( ... more 57's please :p

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Snowing....local schools are releasing early today. The expectations of even more snow than predicted have schools and businesses shutting down early. I see on the weather news it is now up to 12 inches the next 24 hours. Not necessarily bad weather as it is MN, but it is April and most municipailities have dialed back the snow response. With the early school closing and travel deteriation happening quickly I am closing the gym this evening. I snaped a pic a bit ago as I went outside to muse about the gym closing for the 2nd time in two weeks.

IMG_4903-M.jpg

Now for what I expect to be a terrible commute. Good thing I am comfortable in my VS Wanderer.

Best, Eric -

Update: Got home, shoveled and played in the yard with the dogs. I changed to a Tweed cap for outside play. Inside I am enjoying the snow with a Founders KBR Stout (chocolate/coffee tasty beer aged in oak bourbon barrels for 12 months).

IMG_4912-M.jpg

Our Port.Water Dog Tio is reluctant to pose with me for a cap shot. He is the same breed as Pres. Obama's dog (a PWD also). Tio does not have the same practice posing for pics, secret service protection nor a personal grooming assistant.

IMG_4905-M.jpg

Yet another update; Back out into the snow. Went down to sip coffee at the boathouse, read some technical documents of which included the directions for my wife's camera. I now understand out how to work the timer setting. I am posting a trial shot below.

IMG_4923-M.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Dualist VS/O today

David; Holy Britannian Empire that is a sharp hat!

Steve; Sharp hat sir. The hat has a prodigious shape when looking at the side profile.

Jeff; Snow everywhere on your street. The lid looks at home on your head. Sharp suit the other day. I do not think it had the car salesman drift. My last car saleman wore a polo and shorts - it was a brutally warm day.

Eric -

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Very nice hats today, fellas! Alan, that is one awesome shot!!

Today, the father and I went to some storage auctions, so my apologies for the lack of compliments today... I am dead tired, but everyone looks great!

I wore a pull over sweater & my Penn-Craft!

08911.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Warmer this morning so a chance to wear my Worth and Worth Montecristi

In the office now with a nice coffee while catching up on all the events that took place overnight.

smugshot_1825328-L.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jared, cool, I like the stingy Milan look on you!

David, that is an fantastic hat your Dualist and a nice hat for a warm spring day!

Steve, a beauty Borsalino with a nice full crown, looks great on you!

Joao, good job, the bad picture looks really good!

Jeff, is that really snow? I can't believe it.

Eric, your day sounds great and that Cap looks great too. I see the snow in the US, is no fake.

Robert, that is a nice playmobile hat.

Alan, nice photo with an interesting perspective!

Justin, I was also tired this morning but now is weekend, enjoy it!

hatsRme, a fantastic hat with a sharp look!

Tom, the special edition is a good choice for today!

Have a nice weekend all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR