Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Wore the Borso again while on my church retreat. I only brought one hat. We went to Cohutta Springs. It's about 2 hours north of Atlanta. Beautiful trails, lake, camp sites, and amenities. Very peaceful.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
HatsRme; Boy am I familiar with your yard boy scenario. Love the shirt and the hat in action shot.

AA; Your pics of late have been very fun to see. Vacation shots and retreat showcase some pretty parts of your region of the US. Nice hats.

This morning I was up and outside early. The dogs and I saw our neighborhood fox and 2 new kits. Gray day with threat of showers had me hatting up in a VS Wanderer in dove.

IMG_4939-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Robert, that Western hat is a Diamond!

Eric, the Wanderer in the Snow. A great photo!

hatsRme, a cool hat for Work. Nice too the camouflage Ribbon!

AnA, wonderful photos. Seems that your trip was great!

Alan, nice photos and especially nice the photo with your dad. By the way this Nutria hat is truly Majestic!

Rogera, thrift stores are great, i like it very much and your great Conversion too!

Sam, great hat and cap. Both looks good on you!

Thank you, Manfred! Even with that camo. ribbon, she found me. I couldn't hide, which resulted in more "honey-do list" assignments...

After the week we've had in these parts, I'm delighted to wish a good Sunday to all.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I just got in from a walk thru the park reserve. The waterfowl are working hard to nest and stay safe on the frozen ponds and snowy ground. The waterfowl are very wary and easily spooked. I did see a couple of local foxes, deer out roaming the lowlands.

IMG_4955-M.jpg

IMG_4953-M.jpg

Experimenting with cropping below.

IMG_4947-L.jpg

Out and about in my VS Executive in bluesmoke.

Making the best of a gray day, Eric -

Last edited:

CircuitRider

One of the Regulars
I just got in from a walk thru the park reserve. The waterfowl are working hard to nest and stay safe on the frozen ponds and snowy ground. The waterfowl are very wary and easily spooked. I did see a couple of local foxes, deer out roaming the lowlands.

IMG_4955-M.jpg

IMG_4953-M.jpg

Experimenting with cropping below.

IMG_4947-L.jpg

Out and about in my VS Executive in bluesmoke.

Making the best of a gray day, Eric -

I'm thinking of James Bond on the beach in "Dr. No.":D

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
A Stetson "Packard" circa 2010. The first photo was taken before, all other after the project ended this morning.

That hat is quite the beater, hats! I'm amazed that it's not vintage. Looks like it used to be a farm hand's lid from the '30s.

AA; Your pics of late have been very fun to see. Vacation shots and retreat showcase some pretty parts of your region of the US. Nice hats.

Thanks, Eric. I've been fortunate to take some time for myself lately. This retreat was a little more work than pleasure, but it was still nice to get some fresh air, complete with pollen! :) Nice shots in the snow! :smow: I like the cropped pic; your experiment was a success!! :thumb:

Sweet lookin' Knox, Robert~!!

AnA, wonderful photos. Seems that your trip was great!

Thank you, Manfred. The Borso is very photogenic in any scenery. I'm privileged to wear it! :)

Here is the hat I've been wearing most lately. It's something that I made a couple of years ago. I was shooting for something between a bowler and a cowboy hat. I was apprehensive the first few times I wore it, but I like it.
DSCF2715_zps6270f56f.jpg

I like it. Round crown. It reminds me of something from the 1800's, California.

Just back from church with my Royal Stetson Cashmere Blend.

Nice stingy there, 'Rider!! :thumb:

CRM Sand today. This hat is so light it feels like I'm wearing my cuenca panama.

That's a beautiful hat, case. At first look, I thought it WAS a panama. Sharp! :yo:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great selection of hats today, guys.

Eric, everytime I want to whine about our slow start to spring, I think of your photos and realize I have nothing to complain about :)

Today is a rare day when all three of us are home so I was heading out to get stuff for dinner. Stetson Stratoliner on a bright but cool and breezy day.

smugshot_9482703-L.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Eric, David ! Spring will arrive before you know it Hopefully !
Greats Hats to all this weekend guys.
Beautiful Horses & Hat A & A !
CRM Sand today. This hat is so light it feels like I'm wearing my cuenca panama.

IMG_4990.JPG

Case, lookin good there ! Cool Hat & Kiddy Wagon !

well im feeling cool in low 80 degree spring weather in my VS Art-Lite, Dove.
I love this Hat. Its light weight has vent holes & no problem in a warmer climate !
232323232%7Ffp5435%3A%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3649395%3A5634%3Bnu0mrj

:cool:

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks A'n'A and Seabass.
Seabass: looks like we have similar modes of transport.
Perry: The Powell is an impressive hat.

Today VS Carlotta
IMG_4999.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW