Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahytusaq.jpg

Johnny Strabler/Wild One cap and a fairly peed off pea.
Happy Halloween

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
ahytusaq.jpg

Johnny Strabler/Wild One cap and a fairly peed off pea.
Happy Halloween

Woo-hoo! In on the action early!! Gorgeous, Dale - and the cap is ROCKIN'. Although, on second look, you seem to be holding her up by the scruff of the neck. Disregard what I said earlier - Bad cap!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Great hats, guys!

Alan, fantastico, fresh out of the box? A beauty!

Eric, sweet color on your CD, very nice!

Rob, nice Cap for a walk!

John, the little Cowboy looks great!

AnA, thumbs up for that nice Borsalino!

Steve, rock n roll for the Wegener, sharp color for a Homburg!

Keith, amazing Cap, a lot of fabric to play around!

Dale, you both look great, the little one is nicely dressed and your Cap is a Hammer!

Raider, your Peter Bros looks great in this color!

Joao, the nutria is a great hat and looks very good how you wear it!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's Whippet, everyone.

I was offline most of yesterday and missed a heck of a lot of great hats.

Happy MOVEMBER 1st. I'll hopefully be heading out for a shave later this morning. The Black Cherry Penman will be coming along.

smugshot_9643511-L.jpg

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Great way to start the weekend, gents. The color on that black cherry absolutely pops off the screen. And the ribbon on the VS brings the oxblood color alive. And how can you go wrong with a Strat? And DH66 - precious child you have there.

Chocolate Borsalino Alessandria

View attachment 5691

hatguy1

One Too Many
...you said heading out for a shave. Do you still have a barber that will shave ya? I thought those days were sadly gone

We have a local area barbershop that's bringing those kinds of services back. They also do shoe shines (and other leather goods) and run a shoulder massager over your neck and upper back when even a basic haircut is complete. I'm lovin' it!

Thanks for the complments on the sweet pea guys. She's a gem.
C.H. The western looks great on you, especially with the leather jacket.
Nice Borsalino O.G.
Hatophile that stratoliner is fantastic. A silverbelly strat is at the top of my wish list.
I reeeeally like the way that ribbon color pops out on the oxblood hat HrM. That's a winner!
Very, very nice vintage velour YTT. I like the whole look you've got going on there
Great black cherry DJH
Prateleira Superior Joao
Raider that's a really good looking Peters Bros. hat. Nice sweater too.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Last edited:
RobFedoraField, I don't know where you work, but I wanna live there.

I actually work for a medical center, but this was at a little nature center that happens to be between two locations. they have a little nature center and a 2 1/2 mile loop. it felt great to stretch my legs and enjoy the weather yesterday.

Gray Peters Bros.

how do you like the peter bros ? I've not got to handle one, but they look great on their website.

I've got my 50's Favorit Special Marke Velour on pretty chilly in England today.
10607013483_c8c341fe29.jpg

definitely got style. I've always wanted to go brim up, but never could pull it off.

We have a local area barbershop that's bringing those kinds of services back. They also do shoe shines (and other leather goods) and run a shoulder massager over your neck and upper back when even a basic haircut is complete. I'm lovin' it!

That would be awesome! we don't have anything like that around me.

high winds and warmer temperatures have lead to to a duckbill cap today...

IMG_20131101_105814.jpg

have a great and safe weekend everyone!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Wearing my favorite Porker today; got a long day ahead broadcasting the local high school football game tonight on the radio so wanted to keep it comfortable, but still look good lol. Love the ribbon on this badboy; really unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff