Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Galt

Vendor
I just wear this one around the house. I'm not a Shriner, and where else do you wear a fez?

18kv.jpg

While watching Dr. Who, of course!

gajeqa7a.jpg

upyzyqyd.jpg

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

That Knox looks great Hats-r-Me!
Great campdreft JOB - looks good on you, suits you style.
Good look with the bowler and hound dog Matt
Excellent O.R. T.Jones. You wear thet style well.
B-man you look ready to make someone an offer they can't refuse. Nice Brill, kingpin!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hats today from everyone. A flying visit this evening before I go out, so I shall have to refrain from individual comments, but you all look splendid :)

A quick (and scary) flash shot of a newly arrived cap from Earland of Leicestershire, I'll post more details in the cap thread over the weekend:

John Galt

Vendor
tygy2ute.jpg

Midnight blue 1950's triple-welted Stetson Gold Medal sold at Lundstrom SF for my night in the City By The Bay...

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

nigeloscar

One of the Regulars
Richard - I absolutely love your cap collection! Before I became obsessed with the humble Akubra, it was all about tweed caps for me! Mostly purchased from the gentle mans stores in Bakewell, Derbyshire! I would love to see your collection....

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's S25 guys. Loads of great hats to be seen here all day.

Waiting for the snow storm here in NH.

Cordova cap

smugshot_421727-L.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Great hats the last few days gentlemen. The new Cap Richard is a nice one and looks right home on you!
Charlie, you look so serious, I hope all is well with you. Sharp VS!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great start David and Charlie!

We are about to head out into the world as well and my choice is my "newest" to me late 50's Dobbs WAR. I eyeballed this one for two months in a local vintage store and finally broke down last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic