Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Reggie - lovely looking skinny ribbon

CCJ - great vintage straw porker

Joao - very nice stingie Western ;) I don't know how you pull off those brims so well, but you do.

David - The copper ribbon works well with the Sahara.

Terry - great colour to that felt.

Perry - a bit of a contrast to yesterday's. Is this the villain to good-guy switch? ;) Looks great.

Miami - lovely Marathon, and you must have a great collection of bold ties.

Alan - beautiful felt on that pass-along.

---

Wet morning, but a nice afternoon. Akubra Fed in Moonstone:

tommyK

One Too Many
View attachment 11685
Borsalino Film. I know they don't make them like they used to but it's all right (and I always pay much less than the $350+ people seem to find). This is one of three hats I've got in a color known as taupe. None of them look alike.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Now that's a hat!

Kind of small in terms of an unidentified flying object , IE flying saucer, however for a hat, it is Outstanding! and I wish I could pull off the wide brim look... Great brim, great hat.
It doesn't fly so...

Joao - very nice stingie Western ;) I don't know how you pull off those brims so well, but you do.
Have you tried? You never know until you try :)

Today the furry brown Stetson.
20140321.jpg

Later switched to the Dobbs West but then it started to rain and switched back to the furry Stetson to see how it would handle rain but not enough rain...

ManofKent

Tommy - the Borso Film looks good which is the most important thing.

Joao - nice finish on that Stetson. If I come across a flat brimmed 4" western/fedora hybrid I might give that a try ;)

Michael - that Whiskey is a gorgeous colour. I think once my first two custom orders are done (Sahara and Pecan) Whiskey might be next on my list, although a dark blue hat is is also in the running. Too many temptations!

g.durand

One Too Many
Richard, thank you. Sahara, Pecan, dark blue, now I'm getting tempted. Great look today with the Fed. I like the way you shaped the brim into that tilt.

Tommy, the Film is a nice looking modern Borsalino. One of the few with a tall, straight crown.

Joao, be careful with that furry animal on your head. It might get hungry :) . It is spectacular, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great color G.Durand, very nice looking hat.
Joao I like the furry Stetson. It looks great with your beard and leather jacket.
TommyK that also is a great color. I really like the way the band contrasts with it. I imagine it is very versatile in what you can wear it with.
Richard the Akubra suits you. Very classic look. The moonstone is a good color too.
Beautiful hat Alan. Beautiful coat too.
Killer hat and tie, as usual, MBruno
I really dig that white w/black ribbon combo Hatophile. The very first fedora I ever owned, waaay back in high school, was white/black. It didn't look near as nice as that one though.
Love that Stetson TJ.
DJH that light color felt really makes the ribbon pop out. Looks sharp.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
That's a great color G.Durand, very nice looking hat.
Joao I like the furry Stetson. It looks great with your beard and leather jacket.
TommyK that also is a great color. I really like the way the band contrasts with it. I imagine it is very versatile in what you can wear it with.
Richard the Akubra suits you. Very classic look. The moonstone is a good color too.
Beautiful hat Alan. Beautiful coat too.
Killer hat and tie, as usual, MBruno
I really dig that white w/black ribbon combo Hatophile. The very first fedora I ever owned, waaay back in high school, was white/black. It didn't look near as nice as that one though.
Love that Stetson TJ.
DJH that light color felt really makes the ribbon pop out. Looks sharp.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

+1 on all!!!

ManofKent

Andy - great looking Borso.

Beautiful Lee g.d.

Roger - a great looking black hat

---

Warm enough when out of a rather icy wind today. Christys' Melton 8-piece cap for a change:

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David - I love copper ribbons. Yours is exceptional.

Thanks, MB - Art mentioned some time ago that he'd acquired some vintage copper ribbon so I swiftly changed an order I had in with him.

Funny day today - heavy snow shower about half hour before I took this selfie, followed by rays of warm early spring sun.

Penman Casablanca for me today

smugshot_473586-L.jpg

Great hats from yesterday and so far today, everyone!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Andy, very nice Borso!

G, great looking lid!

Rogera, very nice dimensions. Looks great on you!

Richard, fine cap my friend!

HG, looks like a great time Swell hat as well!

David, beautiful Penman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael