Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
A heat wave here (or what passes for one). I wore a felt to work in San Francisco today, but switched to a lighter lid this afternoon.

Penney's Marathon
photo-122_zps94fe033e.jpg

Borsalino today. Not a hat I regularly wear due to the bright colour, but sometimes a bright colour is needed with a dull outfit ;)

MOK-- You call it dull, I call it Bold... Whatever the term, I like the look. The matching belt and shoes bring it together and the bright fedora is sooooooooooo bold.. I truly wish I could pull off the package...
I always enjoy your post.
Regards
CCJ

Last edited:

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Joao - I like that Resistol

Jeff - Lovely Tumwater

Michael - great pug on that Marathon.

CCJ - that brim width looks good on you.

David - That's a beautiful rain hat and the background acts as a perfect contrast for that felt!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good morning Gents! It's drizzly and overcast here in Central Ohio this a.m. But the hats displayed here so far this morning make for a brighter day!

Richard, Wow! Now that is a colorful combo with the red Borso! It actually pulls together very well!
bowlerman, I love those Tumwaters! He does really work! Nice!
Joao, That's a nice looking Resistol! I like that one!
David, I love the color on your Penman! Very nice!
g.durand, The Pennys Marathon looks great! Looks like you're ready for Summer!
CCJoe The Akubra looks great with that combo!
Harv, I love that Stetson Weekender! Nice one buddy!
Andy, You pull off the Banjo Peterson really well! How's the weather in the Northern part of Buckeye country?

On this Tuesday a.m., and once again, I'm wearing my most recent OR conversion for a little stroll with my dog...
I creased this one with a Center Dent and made the Crown a tad lower than my other hats, (my other hats are creased 4 1/2 inches at the pinch. This one is 4 1/4 inches at the pinch). I made it just a tad lower so I won't keep knocking it off every time I get in and out of my truck like I do with my other hats. I was just wondering if the proportions looked right for me with the little lower crown...I'm not sure...

ORD_01.jpg

side view...too low?

ORD_02.jpg

my wife's little darling... ;)

Buffy_02.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member