Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Those Mike Moore's you two sport are really nice. That is a really nice turquoise treatment on Dee's hat.
Her hat is unbelievably nice! I cannot believe how soft and light it is! I have held many westerns that were much stiffer and no where near as nice but cost a lot more. I will be getting one like it next year!;)

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Between Mr. Fawcett, Major Moore, TonyB, and the other custom makers' work I see posted and the great look to their products, I am starting to get the itch to try a custom also. Maybe later in the year, after my moonstone Fed IV comes in and (hopefully) I find a black Pinnacle at Hatco...

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Blue Dobbs 20

Dobbs20a.jpg

Dobbs20b.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Aint you the fancy one today!!!

It was either that or a T-shirt and the Stetson Casual...:D lol

Thanks for the comments, Gents. The color on the Dobbs is beautiful, but what I really like about it -- especially in the winter -- is the thick felt. It's got a great feel.

And Mr. Paladin -- I think you pull off the bowler look quite well, especially with the gold-tipped cane! (But, isn't that the look of your saddle pal, Bat Masterson? :D)

Cheers,
JtL

Slim Portly

One Too Many
A black Stetson Premier homburg, rebashed with a very steep teardrop and no front dents. I just received it yesterday so hopefully pictures tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats