Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great caps S4C, Greg, and Sam.

Love the derby, Scott.

Resistol 25 Wide Country

1097f800d2f991ea599fc62a41812ebb.jpg

More THANKS for the kind comments over the last few hours!! It's all still sinking in...

Early outside with the dog, wearing my blue smoke VS, and an old Sean Jean snorkel/gansta coat. It's like wearing a sleeping bag... WHAT cold?!

rclark

Call Me a Cab
I haven't had a chance to post in this thread for quite a while. Lots of great hats being worn by all! Charlie, congrats on the new job title!

Stetson Nutria Quality today

Saved this one off of a snowman so it's rough but that gives it character

I hope you're not kidding, Matt. I almost took one from a Halloween display in front of a house a couple of years ago. I could see the hat well enough to know that it was a keeper; nice vintage felt. But I'm not as fast as I used to be, so the hat remained.

In the words of the Little Rascals, "it's a cinch we're not going to out-run them, so we gotta 'out-manure' them" :focus:

Thanks for the wishes, Rick. VERY nice Nutria Quality; an exquisite hat!

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I hope you're not kidding, Matt. I almost took one from a Halloween display in front of a house a couple of years ago. I could see the hat well enough to know that it was a keeper; nice vintage felt. But I'm not as fast as I used to be, so the hat remained.

In the words of the Little Rascals, "it's a cinch we're not going to out-run them, so we gotta 'out-manure' them" :focus:

Thanks for the wishes, Rick. VERY nice Nutria Quality; an exquisite hat!

I'm not kidding at all. My father in law was using a vintage Dobbs from the 40s to top a snowman. I had a nervous breakdown and took it. Cleaned it best I could and re attached ribbon and band

Nobody rocks a derby the way you do, OfCourse! The one I saw you sporting earlier in the week (got that new baby fog going on here, sorry...) was also spectacular, and just perfect for you. Is that a Suburban behind you?

TommyK that is a serious lid, well suited for that serious task.

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Tommy, Charlie beat me to it! I was going to sag the same thing about that wonderful Stetson!

Horse, Lt, I'm really glad to see some gents sporting bowlers and making them look good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, the grizzly looks nice and warm and that black stagecoach is awesome, I'm gong to have to put one on my "buy" list.
Those Stagecoaches are really nice. This one have so many stiffener that it might be used as a helmet.
This grizzly looks more a bear than the Resistol Panda.

Resistol 25 Wide Country
Nice but were is the wide? ;)

Stetson Nutria Quality today
Nice Nutria!

Mystic

Practically Family
You guys are closing out the week in great form. A nice assortment of hats. :thumb:

This is not funny. Cold, misty, windy and SNOW flurries in Florida. Light flurries....but it's Florida!! NOT FUNNY :censored:

Black 'Lions Hats' thin ribbon for me today.
IMG_2134_zps9dfa99bd.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic