Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Two fine lids Joao...........the morning was before coffee, you are much happier in the afternoon...lol
Not really since I never get out before taking breakfast.

The lighter hat with the turndown brim looks really cool on you Joao.
Thank you.

Joao, I like the nutria Stetson. The felt on the nutrias feel a bit different. I have one that John Galt gave me. I definitely wouldn't mind having another one.
Yes I said you before, some don't like them, some love them. I also like my Nutrias but I wish they had a bigger brim.

.....the result of sipping too much Jack Daniels after his morning coffee. ;)
Now you remember me to get another bottle since this one is empty for a week!

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
My last post seemed to fail so I'm trying again. Stetson Twenty today.

32131f64e8de94ac619a1cb778aebc05.jpg

cf151efca756a2fbc35afc484704eaae.jpg

And a bit better pic of the hat without the ugly guy under it.

a57524bfebb4d7857c9134dd76677781.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I'm not envious of snow and even pruning of the bushes ... I could be for the hat :eek:
"Intoxicated by wisteria" The window overlooking the garden.
65s5fb.jpg

This is the title of the script

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning folks. Hats in the wild posts this morning are grand.

My Homburg in the wild this morning pics follow. Yesterday I got to see my new, to me, vtg. Stetson Homburg. The black felt is just gorgeous to look at. My eye sees the uniformly pounced felt that is smooth. So smooth that it elicits a shine in the sunlight. While the fedora bears the stamp Royal Stetson, I am very pleased at the high quality of the felt, quality of the bound edge, ribbon work and the internal appointments. Excellent quality in this Royal Stetson. Do not under estimate a black hat in the cool weather. This mornings sunny high 40'F temps were not felt under the warmth of the black felt.

i-dWQbp5S-M.jpg

i-tTNZ5JX-M.jpg

The vtg. Stetson Homburgs were deliciously appointed with liner and leather headband. The gold hues in the liner give a very luxurious vision and feel to the stiffer brimmed fedora. I wore it this morning with an informal crease and dents. I like the look and even better- feel comfortable in the fedora. The minty condition is swell. Premier Hat Shops Ottawa, Canada is the gold stamp on the leather.

i-t72633f-M.jpg

i-DCFsFK3-M.jpg

"Good Guys Wear Black," has new meaning this morning as I wear my black hat in the wilds of Minnesota, USA.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace