Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Stetson "Latte" Milan.
e91a6f4500b1f9621077bb3bf29709c9.jpg
fbe56fba0b6ff51b5e9df44dc4832525.jpg
772abe149e4f87ec5547d6742ee59fc4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
hatsRme that Churchill is right down my ally Sir! Please let me know if you would like to join "The Trevinos Hat Exchange Program" (Trevi007-Cariduro24) :D
Eric I always like your pictures background as much as your lids Sir!
Bob, is there any hat that doesn't look good on you? Sir
TJones , Sir you always surrounded by famous people! Great hat as well...

Me, VIntage Dobbs Milan Green (my first vintage Milan)
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
A hot afternoon in Sundance Square - trying to keep cool with my VS Panama

smugshot_6466334-L.jpg

Hat for my little girl too

smugshot_4673798-L.jpg

Last edited:

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Nice Scoop, SBG.
Good hat and shirt combo, Tiberius Jones.

Cool overcast day, just right for a warm fuzzy bunny on my head. I'll have to settle for my c.1950 3XBQ Stetson velour:)

390aad55f8a04d023545faf5816f9269.jpg

Have a great Sunday!

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
David nice VS and the little girl's hat also nice!
Moe nice fur and band color combo on that Stetson my friend!
You're welcome Bob!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
TY for the compliment, Trevi. I dyed the ribbon trying to get close to the wider poly ribbon I had on it before. It's a little different, but I like it better. That shade of green on your Milan is nice. Looks like it go with most anything.

hatsRme that Churchill is right down my ally Sir! Please let me know if you would like to join "The Trevinos Hat Exchange Program" (Trevi007-Cariduro24) :D

Thank you for the invitation, Trevi! I would be happy to join the exchange, except that both of you gents have normal size melons. I have been cursed with a 7-3/4 -- 7-7/8, so there would be some adjustments needed on both ends! But I'd love to be sporting some of those super straws you both have been showing!!

But, back to my original post for today, which, due to difficulties in editing required a full delete and re-post, here...

SUPER lids continue!! You ALL are amazing with the great show of lids, folks; from around the globe!!! Happy Sunday! My Churchill Milan to start a sunny ride home this morning. I hate to leave...
DSC00671b.jpg DSC00673.jpg DSC00676.jpg DSC00685.jpg

Thanks for the compliments on the Fed and the Kamehameha shirt guys!

Eric, Trevi, Charlie, Bob, looking good this weekend!

Beaver Creek 8x beaver while "coaching" the boy soccer.

f96557e48cb2171f00339b33a3f43054.jpg

Thanks, Harv! Looking pretty sharp today yourself!! I coached soccer for a few years; until the boys were about 10 - 11. Beyond that age they could tell that I wasn't an expert. I was best at organizing the parents to provide our halftime refreshments every week.

Great to see everyone... the hats are swell, Eric's hydrangea and David's daughter are both stunning.

I had the great pleasure to visit with an old (young) friend and formerly active lounge member who was wearing a beautiful Montecristi that once belonged to his grandfather.

ale_1.jpg

ale_2.jpg

Thanks, Harv! Looking pretty sharp today yourself!! I coached soccer for a few years; until the boys were about 10 - 11. Beyond that age they could tell that I wasn't an expert. I was best at organizing the parents to provide our halftime refreshments every week.
Is refreshments code for beer? [emoji14]

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hey thanks, Alan. We are sad this evening because Amelia is on the way back to NYC.

It would be great if you could get that long lost lounger to venture back here again - I miss his contributions and I know I'm not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy