Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stetsonofagun

One of the Regulars
Happy Friday folks.

I woke up this morning and realized that I don't just deserve comfort... I deserve CUSHION COMFORT, gosh darnit! Accordingly, I have chosen this nice grey Pilgrim for the day.
1220b143edd7d731c1d969d16163bec7.jpg
4b0e395d9aae19d492dc11ff71f520e7.jpg
148326e850c3bcb2c0c7b29ba246681a.jpg
3bff5771823310687a0fdf212a3c6e22.jpg
509dbcde2d710a0614ce5d51301f1c60.jpg

I also discovered a way to get my son out of the car early at the bus stop. Perhaps it was inspired by seeing the pin-up girl in Anthony's hat over the last couple of days, but I got the fancy to listen to this LOUD as I drove the boy to the bus stop. He bailed as soon as he could safely do so.

Hard not to smile while listening to that on this lovely good Friday morning.

I hope that you each have a great Saturday eve.
Great hat.

Every time I see our "hat selfies" I wonder what other people in the world are thinking. Lol. We always make sure to get the right tilts and folks gotta think us to be strange. Oh well. Call me strange!

- Andrew

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Great hat.

Every time I see our "hat selfies" I wonder what other people in the world are thinking. Lol. We always make sure to get the right tilts and folks gotta think us to be strange. Oh well. Call me strange!

- Andrew
Thanks, Andrew.

I often take my shots in my front yard or, as today, in the parking lot near work. And I used to wonder about what folks might think, too.

I figure that the worst case scenario is that they think that I am a self-indulgent, bourgeois, narcissistic jackass. Hell... maybe they are right. But in my mind, I'm just goofing and having fun. I might have to grow old, but I don't have to grow up all of the way.

Have a ball being an oddball! ;)

First, thanks to everybody for the good thoughts yesterday. Y'all are a bunch of good eggs and it's a pleasure to be in your company.

Second, great hats today (as usual). Too busy and frankly, a little wiped out today to make specific comments, but another great hat parade on a Good Friday.

I leave this one on the rack all too often, grabbing a vintage instead. But then I put this on and wear it for a while and it all comes back to me - soft, comfortable, great deep, rich chocolate color, perfect fit. The Akubra Fedora. I think it has a Playboy vibe to it, even down to how soft it is. Nothing like vintage, of course, but all-in-all, one of the nicest lids I've purchased new.

Picture33.jpg
Picture34.jpg

Cheers, everybody!

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
BGG CD today

f076eb828bed51ae37b7d95ede8865b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful Picture Anthony ! Your Little Daughter is So Precious ! My Little Girl at that age dressed like me and went with me Everywhere , like a shadow . She called me , My Daddy ! Haha ! She has her own babies , now . Boy I miss them , her and her family live away . Great Memories ! I know you cherish the time . ... love the Bluegrass Green CD , too .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou