Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Hey TJ when's the Northwest due in?
Hey there, buddy! I spoke with Mike and he said probably in about a week or two. He sent me some felt samples. I'm still trying to decide on the color. I'm leaning toward Pecan, again. The brown I wanted doesn't come in Beaver felt. He has a very dark brown in Beaver but that's even darker than the Cordova Brown on my Turkey Creek Stagecoach. It's one of those things where I can't have what I want in one package. If I want Beaver felt, I have to sacrifice the color for a second choice. If I get the Brown I want, I have to sacrifice the Beaver felt for Rabbit felt.

KY Crusader

A-List Customer
Back from early Mass and breakfast. Wearing...what else but my new Optimo!
Easter 2016_056.jpg

Easter 2016_057.jpg

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Shoot! I got all dressed up for Easter Mass today and forgot to take a picture! Oh, well, Stetson Lamont of recent vintage. I'm back in sweats now, making bread for dinner.

Oh, well. Here's a link to the last time I plopped it on my head, if anybody cares to look.

Happy Birthday Esther's dad!

Happy Easter everybody else!
I'm sure you make those sweatpants look ace!! [emoji4]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Shoot! I got all dressed up for Easter Mass today and forgot to take a picture! Oh, well, Stetson Lamont of recent vintage. I'm back in sweats now, making bread for dinner.

Oh, well. Here's a link to the last time I plopped it on my head, if anybody cares to look.

Happy Birthday Esther's dad!

Happy Easter everybody else!
So wear it with the sweats like "others" do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24