Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1333fb8bbb7052d28ba95290ca9708eb.jpg

Brown Akubra Fed IV

Rockin' that Fed like a mensch!! Great look.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Thank you all for the great comments on Bob's hat. I truly appreciate it guys!
They are well deserved, your's is a talent that most envy, why even Ruby is impressed.

We went to a vintage fair today, Tina's not one for standing in front of a camera, caught her in an off-guarded moment:
hats 017.jpg

It was such a gloriously sunny day that it almost commanded a straw, that's why I wore my Esther special:
hats 014.JPG

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Great start to a hat day. Such dynamite hats all week. One and all - thanks for sharing.

I see that lots of folks visit this thread, but do not post - how about a post?

Early this morning, I wore my new Gannon Wanderer (silver belly). I joke with my brother that he and I are the only ones up just before the sun rises. Great time of the day, IMO. Loving this hat.

i-FnJ4VKR-M.jpg

Oh and yes, another Pendleton Board Shirt.

i-KcQqs8S-M.jpg

Chores with a vtg. Stetson Open Road (brown felt).

i-FShNFX7-M.jpg

i-HMsJbXh-S.jpg
i-9x6Lggt-S.jpg

Tipping my glass to all - happy Mother's Day! Grilling with a smile.

i-B999w2Z-S.jpg

(Cordova Cap and a Founders Centennial Ale.)

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Great start to a hat day. Such dynamite hats all week. One and all - thanks for sharing.

I see that lots of folks visit this thread, but do not post - how about a post?

Early this morning, I wore my new Gannon Wanderer (silver belly). I joke with my brother that he and I are the only ones up just before the sun rises. Great time of the day, IMO. Loving this hat.

i-FnJ4VKR-M.jpg

i-KcQqs8S-M.jpg

Chores with a vtg. Stetson Open Road (brown felt).

i-FShNFX7-M.jpg

i-HMsJbXh-S.jpg
i-9x6Lggt-S.jpg

Tipping my glass to all - happy Mother's Day!

i-B999w2Z-S.jpg

(Cordova Cap and a Founders Centennial Ale.)

Best, Eric -

That brown OR is incredible !!!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
That brown OR is incredible !!!

Thanks Anthony. I do not see many other colors of the venerable OR in my hat hunts. Hatophile has, to my knowledge, many of the historically offered colors of the OR.

Do you have vtg.Stetson OR's in other than silver belly? Come to think of it, the forum has an Open Road thread that I may need to re-look at. These hats do not get enough recognition.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I know this particular hat works for a lot of face types, but looking at your posts I have to say that you can seriously pull off just about any hat.
Thanks a lot !!

The trick is to just put the hat in your head and wear it without thinking about it !!

Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow loungers

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Anthony. I do not see many other colors of the venerable OR in my hat hunts. Hatophile has, to my knowledge, many of the historically offered colors of the OR.

Do you have vtg.Stetson OR's in other than silver belly? Come to think of it, the forum has an Open Road thread that I may need to re-look at. These hats do not get enough recognition.

yes I have one that is sort of an olive green and one that is a nice mid gray ... love that brown though

EstherWeis

Vendor
Going for a bicycle ride again. Still a bit cool this morning after some rain so it's a cap of my own making.
P1180250 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I knocked this one out a couple of years ago when I had a burst of cap making going on.
P1180251 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael

Wonderful!
Shirts and caps??
I tried making some caps, guess I'll stick to hats :)

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
They are well deserved, your's is a talent that most envy, why even Ruby is impressed.

We went to a vintage fair today, Tina's not one for standing in front of a camera, caught her in an off-guarded moment:
View attachment 49406
It was such a gloriously sunny day that it almost commanded a straw, that's why I wore my Esther special:
View attachment 49407
Super looking couple, and great hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats