Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hat looks sorta weird with my braid but you know, it's handy.
My hair gets everywhere when it's humid outside. I actually cut of a piece last week that fell in the way of my scissors :)

Is it me or does it make it look extra high?

afd5c3bc622f29301c89e783d3d204b4.jpg
The proportions on that hat look great on you, E! Digging the braided pony tail, too.

tommyK

One Too Many
Found this old Lee "Edgelee" for 15 bucks. It's seen better days, it was badly crushed, the ribbon had a fold in it, it's missing the liner and the wind trolly, but no holes! Which is the most important thing. It's a work in progress, steaming water resistant hats can get futile.
View attachment 50353
Wess, you need to get a hat block or three. Will straighten those crowns right up (usually)

Lamont - "so we're gonna do like Moses"

Fred - "no we're gonna do like the Red Sea and split"

great looking lid Jim

are those your lawn mower lines ?
and if so what is in the headphones when you cut?

I don't normally listen to anything when I'm doing yardwork. In fact, I don't normally listen to music on my phone, or when I'm going about my business. I prefer ambient music, and usually listen when I'm in the car, or cooking dinner, or something like that. I do, however, listen to ballgames on my phone with my MLB app.

And thanks for the compliment (plus getting my joke). This is a modern Stetson that goes against the convention that they're not ''all that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy