Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Here is a lightweight Dobbs Nor Wester, refurb. This was a size 7, so I had re-blocked it to 7 1/4 a while back and gave it a full cleaning. The ribbon brightened right up. It's super light, so I have to hold it on my head on a windy day. :)

d3c50fdd-3fb9-4f3d-94b6-fb32f3702829.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Stunning. Where do you find all of this great NOS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thx. I started wearing only abt 2 yrs ago. At that time I searched the web for some bargains and older stock hangin around. Many styles that I liked were no longer in production. This hat I got on sale from Hat Country in Pa last summer. There was one of these older ones (with the leather sweat) on Ebay recently last week. Dont remember the size though.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Here is a lightweight Dobbs Nor Wester, refurb. This was a size 7, so I had re-blocked it to 7 1/4 a while back and gave it a full cleaning. The ribbon brightened right up. It's super light, so I have to hold it on my head on a windy day. :)

d3c50fdd-3fb9-4f3d-94b6-fb32f3702829.jpg

Super SWEET AnA ! (If ... someone had given me the compliment you got ... yesterday , or day before , ... I'd still be on the floor . I'd faint .) AWESOME JOB !!! Great Looking Dobbs !

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Amend and add to my last post : Or walking , feet off the ground ! Made his year , I'm sure ! That is a Great Crease ! And Brim . Need to try that one Est , you can do it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183