Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
George I. Eakle.
943fff09338fdd06c67ddeadd52585a8.jpg
ddf418daeac0932f101ac7293888c0eb.jpg
88faa7a0b086a3d6b35c7ad65a7da68f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Super gills on that one Bob.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cheers for the long weekend. I am very thankful for the US 4th of July Holiday, but truthfully even more thankful that I have 3 days in which I am in charge. My athletes have the next 3 days off. Go USA!

This afternoon I am working with a new to me vtg. Lee Comentator. It needs a small bit of cleaning, but really is in excellent condition. I admit I am drawn to the green shaded hats and this one grabbed my attention when I saw it. The attached pic does not capture the green shade. I will have to find a less direct sunlight or indirect sunlight situation to shoot a pic to share. For today, accept this is actually a green felt fedora.

i-HBS64R2-M.jpg

Lee, IMO, does not get enough applause for making excellent hats. The brim, ribbon and felt treatment demand attention even in comparison to its 50's strong market competitors.

i-x7TXrLQ-M.jpg

i-wjFthnd-M.jpg

I have a couple of this vtg. Lee model fedoras and really enjoy the details.

Best to all, Eric -

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 52460

And in a move that will shock everyone, today I'm wearing my.......

Wait for it!

Dalt-O-Liner! And an Aloha shirt, of course, it being Friday and all (and right before the Independence Day weekend, my favorite holiday!)

Hope everybody had a Happy Dalton week. Or, Dobbs week, thanks to AnA (no, we didn't collaborate!) Happy Friday, Happy Independence Day weekend!

GREAT Line Up Fruno ! Great Googly Moogly ! But I'll have to mail Kleenex , I didn't delete the photos . Sorry , too much Cosmic Debris ! They're Beauties !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80