Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Home early.....Black Lives Matters protest took my music festival experience away today. Ohhhhhh man! Picked very early vegetables from the garden in my grand summer hat. I have pics of my deceased uncle wearing one at the lake cabin. Keeping the legacy alive knowing that the hat totally protects and is uniquely styl'n.

Short balding guys matter...equal to others, Eric

Eric and Bob , Look what I found at Tractor Supply a week or two ago ... IMG_1175.JPG

Peters Brothers

f57b0a347091e7d7618a8ab33286de0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love at Peters Bros g !

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello, y'all. I've missed the chapeau banter a good deal on my vacation. I never seem to take pictures of myself, and I only have this one from my trip. Glad to be back in my own bed.

1mach1 - Awesome Knox.
Luvmyman - I agree about those Resistols. The only sale I've really regretted was a 40's Resistol that fit like a glove.

I'm wearing my 50's Stephan's of Berwyn, Illinois Milan.

View attachment 53302
Well HELLO! Sharp looking, like razor ice water!

NewJack

Practically Family
Late evening and I am completing felt cleaning (Coleman White Gas cleaning/brushing), blocking and steaming. I got to prepare hats for cooler weather. PPPPPP - Prior Proper Planning Promotes Prodigious Planning. The 6 P's apply to hat prep's.

Brown hats do not get enough kudos - a brown Adam Pacesetter Executive that I am wearing during cleaning tasks is shown below. The gill ribbon has aged and is a gorgeous olive green with born shades. I do not believe I could have ordered it more perfect for my taste. Thank goodness for nearly 70 years of goodness.

i-9drxm9F-M.jpg

i-xvj2NKX-M.jpg

Sunlight is disappearing. This vtg. Adam Cameo hat is a gorgeous "pine green." I wore it quite a bit towards the end of the cooler weather here in Minnesota and it needed a "spruce up."

i-pSp6zw2-M.jpg

i-zHK3NkB-M.jpg

i-pCd8dsM-M.jpg

I'm loving your style of hats! the apparent well-balanced and proportions crowns and brims..I now know where my heart lies regarding hat styles! Thanks for sharing!!

Best, Eric -

Thanks to Dale, today I'm finally wearing the Cavanagh Milan from his neck of the woods. This fantastic project hat needed to be "un-shrunken," and still needs a good dust blow-off with the air compressor, and a little neatening of the ribbon. But I love it, thank you, DALE!!!

DSC05841.jpg DSC05843.jpg DSC05845.jpg DSC05847.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05852.jpg
    DSC05852.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters