Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
It's good to know that someone else has been letting work get in the way of their life. Retirement felt more like unemployment, so:
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go.
View attachment 53623
Ha! I'll be semi retired in the next couple of months. 41 years of Roofing with about a dozen years of warehouse work in between, I'm calling it a day. Only I'll be working part time in the same warehouse that I'm at now. My ol' body's feeling the mileage! :confused:

Me_at_work_2.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Ha! I'll be semi retired in the next couple of months. 41 years of Roofing with about a dozen years of warehouse work in between, I'm calling it a day. Only I'll be working part time in the same warehouse that I'm at now. My ol' body's feeling the mileage! :confused:
The company that I do work for, have someone, aged just 41, who might, or might not, have had a minor stroke. The doctors have signed him to do light duties for 12 months, I agreed to cover him.
He'll be fine, back in his old job by next Easter, then I shall job share with a guy who wants to retire but the lack of shekels gets in the way. Two days a week will do me perfectly. In the meantime, I am at least, getting out of doing the domestic chores. Now that's a result.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hard rains this morning and evening. I wore a VS dove gray (Stetson Strat. inspired) hat this morning out to the Farmer's Market. I got thru shopping just got to the auto and it poured. Beaver felt, once dried & brushed, no effect.

i-RjBHgZt-M.jpg

i-PdgNZvW-M.jpg

I am heading out to listen to live music (outside) wearing a vtg. Mallory (silver belly). The temps have cooled in to low 70's -while dew point is high, the evening bodes to be comfy as the sun sets lower.

i-GzS4HtM-M.jpg

i-s7Jqkvq-M.jpg

Best to all, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner