Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
You've been taking sharpness to a new level lately David!

Thanks Perry! I've been trying to wear lighter colors for the summer. I walked in my closet a couple weeks ago and realized that most of my suits and sport coats were dark; greys, blues, and browns.

The only lighter suit I have is this light grey one. So I ended up on Etsy; picked up some great linen sport coats.

I have another one on the way that I CANT WAIT to show everyone. :)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Thanks all. Joao, the shirt is an old Wrangler. It's super thin, great for warm weather but not very tough. It's has a rip on the inside of the left arm I need to try to fix. It's the only medium tall shirt I've ever found, and it fits me really well. Could be a bit wider in the shoulders though. Big brims and taller crowns have a place here. [emoji1]

I have some Wrangler shirts but they are plain color.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Today I started with this Stagecoach
20160729.jpg

Later switched for my not-as-clean-as-Harv's Resistol Diamond Horseshoe
20160729b.jpg

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Chamuco, that's one tender pig when you can chop it up with the side of a plate! Was he blessing the offering first?
Yes Jack, Roman, the Chef, first blesses it and then he offers it to those who will eat it, stating that he did his best and hopes everyone is pleased with it, then as a good luck wish to everyone he breaks the plate.

Its a Spanish tradition from Segovia, it is slowly cooked for 8 hours, tender and juicy meat but the skin is crunchy.....

Love it, my cardiologist hates it... But well you drink red wine and tequila with it and then the cholesterol melts and you can live forever !!

[emoji12]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Everyone looks great! Still not able to post much lately because of mandated overtime at work. Honeywell, the company that takes benefits away from its employees and adds to their work load. We call it, Honeyhell. But, anyway, got some new glasses yesterday for my blind old eyes. Wearing my Northwest beaver felt with a new pair of Scott Harris vintage style glasses. Also wearing a Jamaica Jaxx silk Hawaiian shirt.

Northwest_Hat_and_Glasses_II.jpg

Northwest_Hat_and_Flannel_III.jpg

A little bit of Johnny Cash before I head off to work this Saturday mourn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo